Why are thin people always bullied?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
There are clear rules when it comes to bullying. Almost like in the theater, there are few actors with fixed roles and many spectators.
The bullies are usually a group of three people with a boss and two helpers. The perpetrators are self-confident and dominant, they care about power. They want to consolidate their position in the group by intimidating victims and making them more and more afraid. If no one intervenes, their power increases every time, and their position in the group - the class, for example - becomes more and more unassailable.
The role of the victim can fall to anyone. The bullies pick someone who seems suitable to them. It doesn't take much for that. It is enough if someone is a little different from the rest: wears different clothes, is shy, a little thicker or thinner than the average ... All of this is enough to become a victim of bullying. Even those who do not belong to a clique are often targeted by the perpetrators. Victims of bullying are exposed to constant stress. They are afraid that another attack threatens at any time, against which they cannot defend themselves again. In class, grades get worse and the fear of failure increases. Ultimately, the victim feels blocked: Nothing works anymore.
That leaves the audience, the spectators. Some of them find bullying entertaining as long as it doesn't concern themselves. Others would like to intervene but don't know how. Still others are afraid of becoming a victim themselves and therefore look the other way, maybe even laugh in order not to attract attention themselves. Very few of them act correctly, intervene and end the bullying.
"Cake for the newcomer"
Film about bullying from the children's rights film festival from the welcome class, 36th elementary school, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
Filip is new to the class. The other children reject him and are mean to him. After a girl looks at this for a while, she makes a plan.
- Who builds submarines
- Why are uncomplicated people viewed as rude
- How much money would last a lifetime
- Why are Yahoo Answers questions so stupid
- What are some cool places in Varanasi
- What is the difference between burgundy and champagne?
- Is an employment contract legal
- What is the definition of femininity
- Why do people visit Mecca and Medina
- How long do homemade cookies stay fresh
- What is RGB
- Why do people watch child pornography
- Donald Trump loves animals
- How much money can bloggers make
- Donald Trump could be charged with high treason
- Why don't people like me
- What is the dimension less physical quantity
- Why shouldn't Fortnite be free
- How much does WordPress hosting cost in HostGator
- What is a grocery store in india
- What is blog commenting in SEO
- What is a macro in C programming
- Barron Trump is a good student
- Who owns old Sierra Legacy game licenses
- I keep texting me
- What are the steps in a Christian baptism
- What goes with dark blue shoes
- How do I get US SEO clients
- How do I start selling eBooks online
- Eating grapes can cause a heart attack
- Which foods are bad for high cholesterol?
- Anorexia nervosa can be fatal
- Why is plagiarism considered a crime
- Americans are too big to fail