Why does our brain work so properly
The human brain
The human brain is arguably one of the most complex and most developed organs. Billions of nerve cells fire every second, enabling us to think, feel and breathe. But how does the human brain actually work?
Table of Contents:
1. Foundations of the human brain
2. Synapses and neurotransmitters
3. The human brain: Infinite potential
The cornerstones of the human brain
In our brain there are about 100 billion neuronsthat are networked with each other. The transfer of information between neurons takes place over electric impulse instead of. Depending on the brain area in which the nerve cells are located, they can also specialize in certain tasks.
Synapses and neurotransmitters
The junction between two neurons is called a Synapse. It is a decisive factor in learning. When a neuron fires, it sends out an electrical impulse. As soon as the electrical impulse reaches the synapse, will Neurotransmitters released, which then dock on the second neuron. Part of the impulse is then passed on. The more often signals reach the synapse, the more neurotransmitters are released. Sometimes new synapses are even formed.
This mechanism makes the The connection between the neurons is strengthened. The fact that a larger part of the impulse is now transmitted increases the probability that both neurons will fire together. Of course, it is normally not just about two, but entire networks of neurons that are linked to one another.
The human brain: infinite potential
Because of the immense number of possible connections in our brain, we are able to process huge amounts of information. However, our processing capacity is limited and often prevents us from understanding facts faster or solving problems more effectively. However, this can be trained. Because the time of our life the brain is able to learn and to create new connections. Certain cognitive skills that are often needed in everyday life can also be done with the help of special exercises be trained.
We bid on NeuroNation over 60 different exercises at. You can strengthen your brain by exercising regularly. This can help us to absorb and process information more quickly in the future. The exercises are based on successful scientific studies and were developed in collaboration with neuroscientists. Try it for free and train your cognitive skills!
- Why is Singapore so perfect
- Are the cheapest dice biased
- Is eating chicken unhealthy for every meal?
- How much mustard is too much mustard
- What is the Melbourne Trains Daily Drivership
- How big is Sabah Malaysia
- How to use 2020 WordPress
- How did you get to know your co-founder
- How is the economy of Ghana
- Why can't I get better at chess?
- What is preventing you from understanding things
- Which supermarkets were open on Christmas Day?
- Can a Nigerian be employed in Malaysia?
- What's better than Black Friday
- What if Roman soldiers had weapons?
- How much do prostitutes charge in Amsterdam
- What is coral debris
- Is opening a One Price Cleaner profitable?
- Are railroad jobs good for girls
- What's the worst thing about television
- How can I own a private hospital
- What is cell death program
- Jungkook will go to jail
- What are some obstacles that historians face