Which is better 9mm or 10mm rounds
Neon Pink (PK521) BioThane 'BETA' ® 8mm round by the meter
Round BioThane 'BETA'| C08 Coated Rope
Round Biothane® BETA Coated Rope is the newest product from BioPlastics from the USA. The surface is like the well-known Biothane Beta, only with a round core. This makes the material thicker and resembles round leather. The surface is very hard-wearing. It is dimensionally stable and tear-resistant.
This Biothane article with a diameter of 8 mm has a breaking strength of approx. 360 kg. Primarily suitable for tow leashes or sweat leashes as well as sports leashes, but is also used for dog collars and dog leashes, and is much easier to handle than cotton leashes because they soak up water and get stuck everywhere.
The Biothane Beta 520 series is the most leather-like product on the market for horse halters, dog collars and dog leashes. The Biothane Beta 520 series has won the trust of manufacturers of horse halters, dog leashes and dog collars. The Beta series has a matt appearance and excellent soft flexibility, even in cold weather.
Biothane by the meterBiothane can be sold by the meter, the total number of meters is delivered in one length with a maximum of 30 meters per spool.
|approx. 8 mm||360 kg|
Biothane Beta 520 technical data:
- Color: Neon Pink (PK521)
- Breaking load: 360 kg
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Biothane Coating: 520 Beta ®
- Profile: C08 Coated Rope
- Appearance: matte, no gloss. In the style of embossed leather
- Material: polyester core and a polymer coating (PVC)
- 60A Shore Hardness PVC Low Gloss
- Biothane item number: C08CR516PK521
- 53 grams per meter
- Sold by the meter, the total number of meters is supplied as one length
- Maximum continuous length: 30 meters per spool
Biothane BETA 520 properties
- hardness: Soft
- flexibility: Good - excellent
- Cold flexibility: Good - excellent
- Hand stickiness: Average
- Peel strength: Well
- Abrasion resistance: Mediocre
- UV resistance: Excellent
- Tear strength of the coating: Mediocre
- Weather resistance: Good - excellent
* All Biothane Beta product photos shown are digital representations and may differ from the actual coating color depending on the type of screen.
What is BioThane ®?
BioThane ® is the brand name of all coated webbing products made by BioThane Coated Webbing Corp. were manufactured. It is essentially a polyester fabric with a TPU or PVC coating, which makes it more durable, waterproof, easy to clean and weldable.
Buy BioThane by the meter
Biothane can be ordered by the meter. You get the total number of meters as one length. Please note that the maximum continuous length is 30 meters per spool.
No more than leather! As long as you measure the end product correctly, it should never hurt your pet.
Does Biothane hurt dogs or horses?
No, BioThane is odor-proof.
Does Biothane smell when dogs get wet?
With normal use, BioThane leather and nylon will last a long time.
How long does Biothane last?
The opaque colors tend to hold in color much longer than fluorescent colors. In general, the darker the shade, the longer it will last.
Is the color fading?
BioThane ® is more durable, cleanable, stronger and easier to maintain. It is also easily available in other colors.
Why is BioThane better than leather?
Yes, BioThane® is made in North Ridgeville, Ohio, in the USA.
Is BioThane made in the USA?
YES! Beta ® is a registered trademark owned by BioThane Coated Webbing Corp. Beta ® is considered a "coating class" of BioThane ®.
Is 'Beta' BioThane?
- Where can you meet a decent man
- Has China dog meat restaurants
- How did cannonballs actually kill people?
- Which product sales are most profitable today
- Who is the cutest dog
- Why is FOX News so successful
- What does the submission of directories entail
- Regret moving to Idaho
- What is a good rifle for a child
- Can we have coffee after dinner?
- What questions should I ask my employees?
- Why is everything so good
- Feel fasciculations with ALS
- What are the best niche markets
- How does Indonesia compare to the Philippines
- What's your New Year's Eve story
- How do you deal with Monday morning
- Is the USS Missouri still ready for action?
- Why is an apartment called an apartment
- Why do people fear their fears
- What are the diamond ring types
- What counts as poor hygiene
- What are the names of Chinese dumplings
- Space mining is now being carried out