How do I learn with Pradeeps Physics
Skip to main content
finished graduations (PhD)
Promotions | Publications | Analysis of solid surfaces | Physics | Chemnitz University of Technology
finished graduations (PhD)
- 2014 Mr. Pradeep Kumar Singh
"Electron microscopic studies of low-k inter-metal dielectric"
- 2013 Mr. Herbert Schletter
"Preparation and characterization of nanostructured magnetic materials with special consideration of the exchange bias effect"
- 2012 Mr. Marius Toader
"Self-assembled molecular arrays of distinct types of substituted metal phthalocyanines on crystalline metal substrates -A Nanoscale Study-"
- 2008 Mr. Luu Tien Hung
"Study of the microstructure of some oxides and alloy materials in nanometer size by electron microscopy methods"
(sandwich graduation with "Institute of Materials Science, VAST"in Vietnam)
- 2006 Mr. Thiruvancheril G. Gopakumar
"Electronic, Geometric and Functional-Group Effects in the Adsorption of Organic Molecules: STM and STS of Ultra-Thin Layers of Phthalocyanines and Naphthalocyanines on Graphite (0001)"
- 2003 Mr. Stefan Grießl
"Investigation of organic adsorbates on crystalline substrates with the scanning tunnel microscope"
Mr. Markus Lackinger
"Two-dimensional architectures of organic adsorbates"
- 2001 Mrs. Anne-Dorothea Müller
"Electrochemical metal deposition with capillary probes"
Mr. Frank Demming-Janssen
"Contributions to the understanding of near-field optical phenomena in scanning probe geometries"
Mr. Andreas Pack
"Current Problems in Nano-Optics"
- 2000 Mr. Karsten Walzer
"Scanning tunnel microscopy and spectroscopy of inorganic adsorbate systems"
- 1998 Mr. Falk Müller
"Simultaneous measurement of electrical quantities with a scanning probe method"
- 1997 Mrs. Anna Bruska
"Structural luminescence investigation on differently prepared, modified and structured nanoporous Si layers"
Mr. Uwe Falke
"Application of Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy in Materials Science"
Mrs. Xina Grählert
"Synthesis, spectroscopic characterization and investigation of the electrochromic behavior of the diphtalocyanines of dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium and ytterbium"
- 1996 Mr. Bernd Hoffmann
"Thin-film metal electrodes for chemo- and biosensors"
- 1995 Mr. Olaf Pester
"Scanning probe microscopy and photoelectron spectroscopy of selected phthalocyanines"
Mr. Hartmut Sbosny
"Calculation of STM profile curves and quantum billards of finite wall heights"
- 1992 Mr. Peter Stäbeler
"Development of a universal control unit for scanning tunneling microscopes"
- What if the wizarding world exists
- How do we lie
- What is the daily traffic on Pornhub
- Why is e-commerce so successful in China
- Is TikTok safe for children
- Are there American snow birds in Mexico
- Eat Pokemon other Pokemon
- Why is there so much poverty
- What is a consulate versus an embassy
- How is population growth affecting the economy?
- How does alcohol consumption affect insulin absorption?
- How rich people actually avoid jail
- What is the opposite of stoicism
- How can I start the B2B business online
- Is it snowing in Kaiserslautern?
- What do people in Malaysia find interesting
- What are some minimalist free blogging platforms
- Which app payments fail? Why
- What is nanometer
- What are the four Purusharthas
- What should everyone know about manipulation
- What is 20 out of rupees 250
- What are paradigms? What are some examples
- What's a light year in the distance