MATLAB is out of date
Select a web site
The translation of this page is out of date. Click here to see the latest version in English.
If you use MATLAB® start, the desktop is displayed with the standard layout.
The desktop contains the following areas:
Current folder - Access to your files.
Command Window - Entering commands on the command line indicated by the command prompt ().
Workspace - Review data you create or import from files.
When you work in MATLAB, you enter commands that create variables and call functions. For example, create a variable named by entering the following statement on the command line:
MATLAB adds the variable to the work area and displays the result in the command window.
Create some more variables.
If you don't specify an output variable, MATLAB uses the variable, short for answer (Answer) to save the results of your calculation.
If you terminate a statement with a semicolon, MATLAB performs the calculation but suppresses the output in the Command window.
You can revisit previous commands by pressing the up and down arrow keys, ↑ and ↓. Press the arrow keys either on a blank command line or after typing the first few characters of a command. For example, if you want to invoke the command again, type and press the up arrow key.
- What is the law of attraction 28
- What are the antihyperglycaemic mechanisms of metformin
- Which HR skills are most in demand
- Have you ever met a famous person
- How profitable is a hair salon
- What does Magento Enterprise cost
- Which army has the best special forces
- Why are fat people considered unattractive
- What is the scope of a career in tourism
- Why does China treat dogs so badly?
- How can I stop putting off schoolwork
- How do I find a co-founder
- Are pumpkin seeds good for the kidneys
- Where does immunology come from?
- What are toxic chemicals in household products
- What confuses AI bots
- Which country borders are visible from space
- Millionaires receive social security
- How mega-churches collect tithe
- What are Telugu's best YouTube channels
- What is a nonlinear data structure
- What was the Hull House built for
- What is 10 10 10 5 10
- Helps Kapalbhati with obesity