How are buildings built on top of buildings
Environmentally friendly and energy efficient
Use resources consciously
The protection of the environment is a collective task. It is also in the interests of building owners and users to make a contribution. Planning is environmentally friendly and energy efficient if it serves the protection goals of ecology. This includes, for example, considerations regarding the choice of location, the use of space, energy requirements or the selection of building materials.
Buildings in Germany cause a significant proportion of the total energy demand and greenhouse gas emissions.
The choice of location already has an impact on sustainability: is the property easily accessible, can renewable energies be used, is rainwater seepage possible? The continued use of buildings or new constructions as “redensification” in vacant lots also has a lower impact on the environment.
Sustainable buildings require as little energy as possible and also use renewable energies. A compact building with optimized insulation reduces heat losses and efficient system technology with heat recovery ensures comfort. The selection of building products that are compatible with health and the environment is also important, as the production and subsequent disposal of the materials can be very complex and the building materials influence the quality of the indoor air. Sealed areas should be reduced as much as possible - for example through green roofs or green areas around the building.
- Minimization of land use by the building and / or:
- Creation of buildings with high space efficiency
- Implementation of compensatory measures
- Use of existing building fabric and building materials and / or:
- Use of reusable or recyclable building products / materials
- Use of materials that have the lowest possible environmental impact during their manufacture
- Use of sustainably produced, renewable raw materials (e.g. wood)
- Minimizing the energy requirement in the usage phase through structural optimization and / or:
- Use of energy-efficient technical equipment to condition the rooms
- Use of renewable energy sources
- Use of constructions with building materials without pollutants and / or
- Selection and installation of building materials with largely reduced levels of pollutants
- Use of durable materials and installation as easily separable layers
- Reduction of drinking water consumption and / or:
- Use of rain or gray water
- Retention and seepage of accumulating rainwater
For a holistically planned building, concepts are required with which various possibilities are examined and suitable measures are selected. The following planning concepts with the respective essential points are at the center of an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient design:
- Energy concept
- Minimizing the energy requirement through appropriate user specifications
- structural measures (e.g. thermal insulation and ventilation)
- efficient energy systems and operation (e.g. heat recovery and use of regenerative cooling sources)
- Use of renewable energy, which ideally is mainly generated in the building
- Building material concept
- Usability and durability of building materials and construction
- Life cycle assessment / effects on the global environment
- Effects on the local environment (including low levels of pollutants)
- Dismantling, separation and recycling options for the construction products used
- Water concept
- Avoidance of drinking water consumption
- Use of rainwater and gray water
- Rain retention and infiltration
- Are Indiamart's leads fake?
- Why do vegans avoid meat
- Can you die in the military?
- Who invests in blockbuster Hollywood films
- Battleships are out of date
- How can you treat smelly toenails
- What is functional anorexia
- YouTube is still written in PHP
- What is cloud computing and its types
- Is it illegal to manufacture handguns?
- Can I play Fortnite in Google Stadia?
- What is 9x9 9 9
- What Are Some Good 2000 Calorie Diets
- What scares you most of others?
- Heliotrope is toxic to cats
- NDTV is a paid news channel
- Can a man be paid to have sex?
- When exactly did Julius Caesar live?
- How do psychologists study human behavior
- Why is my cat's eye bleeding
- Should I buy floor wiper 360 cleaner
- How is the term of a people used?
- Is FMS Delhi good
- How did you get enlightenment