How much does Trump's PhD earn
U.S. government: That's how much Trump's team earns
US President's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner have earned hundreds of millions of dollars in investment business after taking up their positions in government. White House documents reveal the assets and assets of senior employees. The decisive factor was the time at which they began their government work.
The financial news agency Bloomberg estimates the cabinet's fortune at around twelve billion dollars. That would make the current US administration one of the richest in US history.
However, the disclosure of assets does not constitute a complete overview of income. Nor does it give any indications as to how those concerned could get rid of their assets in order to avoid possible conflicts of interest. US President Donald Trump triggered criticism for his many companies after his election as president, criticism also hits his family. Ivanka Trump's shares in the Trump International Hotel, which is located in the immediate vicinity of the White House, are considered a source of income, according to the report. That could become a problem: Interest groups or foreign government officials could deliberately stay in this luxury hotel in order to gain favor with the US government. Ivanka Trump wants to keep her shares in the hotel.
The analysis includes, among other things:
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner
Even after joining her father's government, Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner still have a global company specializing in real estate. However, they had sold 58 assets. For example, Kushner sold shares in a high-rise in Manhattan to a group of companies that his mother manages. Kushner also gave many investments in mergers of several companies in which he is the only beneficiary. According to the records, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have assets of at least $ 240 million.
Aside from the president himself, Gary Cohn is one of the wealthiest employees in the US government. He had left a senior position at Goldman Sachs to become Trump's chief financial advisor. His disclosure shows that he received at least $ 40 million in income, bonuses, and profit shares associated with Goldman Sachs. About half of the amount was paid in the form of shares.
Trump's chief strategist has disclosed assets between $ 13 million and $ 56 million, including his influential political advisory firm. That alone is said to be worth $ 25 million. Steve Bannon stated last year a little less than $ 200,000 as head of the controversial Conservative BreitbartMedia network before stepping down from the post in August to help Trump campaign. Bannon also claimed to be the owner of an entertainment company, Bannon Film Industries Inc. Value: five million dollars.
- What is the best Adyashanti book
- Which NASA missions failed?
- Who was the least influential Roman emperor?
- How is a TV drama script written?
- What does an Apple Airpod cost
- What screams healthy
- Why am I not answering your question
- What is the geometric standard deviation used for?
- What is the point of existence
- Will there be weapons on Mars colonies?
- Can a 19 year old drink PediaSure
- Pot helps treat ADHD
- How many stones cover 400 square feet
- What is the square root of 81
- How is the LHMC Hostel
- What is the nature of business
- What is a ghost weapon
- Are there any beneficial aspects to piracy
- Why is scientific computing not particularly fashionable?
- What makes no sense in life
- Liberals ever become conservatives
- How can you improve your school
- Who does Donald Trump love most
- What smells a symptom of sulfur