How can I remove my LinkedIn lock?
Deleting & removing contacts: Tips for Xing & Linkedin
- Home »
- Self-employed »
- Deleting & removing contacts: Tips for Xing & Linkedin
Many people find the topic uncomfortable or embarrassing: How can you remove and delete contacts on LinkedIn or Xing? Good question! After all, cleaning up contacts is also part of maintaining a network. The reasons for this are Legion: This may be because it is only a question of card parts. Or a radical change of occupation and job has simply made some of the business contacts obsolete. But how can contacts be deleted? Here are simple instructions and tips ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Deleting contacts: Tips for LinkedIn and Xing
Sometimes people who have once been added to your network reveal themselves to be real spammers. You should quickly refrain from such contacts. After all, it is not the number of confirmed contacts that is decisive, but their quality. Unfortunately, the respective networks don't make it all that easy. The ways to delete contacts are also quite different, if not to say: sometimes complicated. But there are solutions - especially for Xing and LinkedIn.
Remove contacts on Xing
For whatever reason: If you want to delete existing contacts on Xing, it is relatively easy. To do this, first click on “Your Network” on the Xing homepage. You can then search your network for names and profiles that you want to remove. Now you just have to click on the three dots ("...") to the right of the profile. A menu opens there. At the end you have the option: "Delete contact". As soon as you click on it, a security question appears again: You can delete the contact secretly - or send the person a goodbye message. Which variant you choose is up to you.
Delete contacts - on Linkedin
At Linkedin, things look a little more complicated. If you want to remove or delete a contact here, you must first select "Your network" above. Then click on "Linkedin Contacts" on the left. These are all of your contacts.
Here, too, you can search for names that you want to remove from your network. Then right click again on the menu with the three dots ("...") and select "Remove contact". Here, too, there is first a security question. If you click "Remove", the profile will be deleted from your network.
The special thing about Linkedin: The removal of contacts from your own network is done discreetly on this platform. The person concerned is not informed about this and may not even notice it. Depending on the type of "ex-relationship", it is advisable to send a message beforehand.
What other readers have read about it
- Which European country has the cheapest prostitutes?
- What is BCE
- What are some interesting facts about cheetahs
- What are the types of games of chance
- What are the problems with video game streaming
- Was Hitler good or bad
- Where can you meet a decent man
- Things can just go away
- What do the people of Arunachal Pradesh eat
- How the gold business makes a profit
- Which watch brand has the greatest prestige?
- What is the best heart rate monitor
- What is an L 2 space
- Has someone died of celiac disease
- What's your favorite Japanese street food
- Has anyone tried to live without money
- Who are Myanmar's allies
- Which is the most widely used Instagram filter
- What makes you proud to be an Ethiopian
- What is the latest discovery about water
- Does sex influence love
- Must the passport be renewed
- When does Malaysia celebrate its Independence Day?
- What do you think about poverty