Which books must an IAS aspirant read?
Crack UPSC 2021 - All In One For UPSC / IAS Exam.
Crack UPSC is your Ultimate guide for UPSC exam preparation. This app is created with the intent to help IAS aspirants by providing them a free and reliable source for UPSC exam preparation.
We provide NCERT, Standard Books, IGNOU, NIOS Material, video lectures, Previous Year Questions with Solutions, Test series, UPSC News, Toppers answer sheets, and many more for UPSC Exam Preparation.
Crack UPSC 2021 will help you in cracking the IAS 2021 exam. We have added content for IAS Exam in both English and Hindi which will improve your UPSC Score and help you in cracking IAS Prelims 2021.
The App provides preparation study material, NCERT Textbooks, Short Notes of all subjects, Question BANK, Quiz, IAS previous year papers Online Tests, ias tricky question app, Topic Wise Quizzes, NCERT Textbook Quizzes, Daily insights, English vocabulary, IAS Previous year question papers and Important tips & tricks for UPSC Prelims Examination. This will be helpful for people preparing for the world of UPSC Prelims Exam, Jobs and toppers recommend this app.
This is a very useful Essay writing app in English for UPSC IAS preparation and free video lectures for UPSC are also available. A unique app for UPSC IAS preparation app which will provide gs study material, UPSC related books, and notes, UPSC mains solved papers, UPSC Mock test paper, General knowledge for UPSC IAS exam, UPSC previous year question papers, upsc preparation free offline app in Hindi.
1. Download and read all the latest NCERT as well as Standard books absolutely free.
2. Access all the Past Year UPSC question papers for both Prelims and Mains.
3. Get question papers of top coaching institutes along with the solution.
4. Test your knowledge with Daily and Monthly Current Affairs Quizzes.
5. Answers sheets of UPSC Toppers.
6. UPSC News section - where you can find specific news related to UPSC as well as for other categories.
7. All India Radio news discussions, as well as Press Information Bureau highlights in the app.
8. Read newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Times of India, and so on, completely free.
9. Access all the UPSC related videos
10. All videos of Rajya Sabha Tv and Lok Sabha Tv are available
11. Create daily tasks and notes.
12. Bookmark all your favorite news and access it on the bookmarks page.
13. Access all your downloads in the Downloads Section
14. Read all the Latest UPSC / IAS Success Stories, UPSC Prelims, Mains and Interview Strategy.
15. Dark mode feature is also available
Find all the resources for IAS / IPS / IFS / IRS exam preparation at Crack UPSC. This is a one-stop solution for all your worries.
We are continuously working for the IAS Aspirants and trying to ensure that they get the best quality material for UPSC preparation.
If you have any material and you would like to share it with all the IAS aspirants, then, you can mail it to us at [email protected]
Civil Services IAS preparation app contains free tests covering the whole syllabus for UPSC / IAS / CSE / State Civil Service preliminary examinations which will help you in your IAS preparation / State Civil Service Preparation. The syllabus is divided into courses (for better coverage) and respective reference books are provided for your reference. Previous year's UPSC / IAS / CSE prelims test papers with a complete analysis.
IAS UPSC by Civilsdaily, UPSC IAS notes of all subjects in hindi, ias forum and Literature, UPSC REVISION-ALL SUBJECTS / IMPORTANT TOPICS, upsc old question papers, upsc free materials
Standard Books for UPSC Preparation:
Freedom Struggle- Bipin Chandra, Modern India- Spectrum, Indian Polity- Laxmikant, Indian Economy- Ramesh Singh, Physical Geography- GC Leong, Environment- Shankar IAS Academy
Internal Security- Ashok Kumar Singh, International Relations- Rajiv Sikri
Crack UPSC is Made in India for all the UPSC / IAS Aspirants.
Crack UPSC is your ultimate guide to preparing for UPSC exams. This app was created with the intention of helping IAS aspirants by providing them with a free and reliable source on how to prepare for the UPSC exam.
We offer NCERT, standard books, IGNOU, NIOS material, video lectures, questions about the previous year with solutions, test series, UPSC messages, Toppers answer sheets and much more for UPSC exam preparation.
Crack UPSC 2021 will help you crack the IAS 2021 exam. We have added content for the IAS exam in English and Hindi that will improve your UPSC score and help you crack IAS Prelims 2021.
The app offers preparatory study material, NCERT textbooks, short notes on all subjects, question BANK, quizzes, online tests on previous IAS years, a tricky question app, topic-related quiz questions, NCERT textbook quiz questions, daily insights, English vocabulary, IAS previous year questionnaires and important tips and tricks for the UPSC Prelims exam. This is helpful for individuals preparing for the world of the UPSC Prelims Exam. Jobs and toppers recommend this app.
This is a very useful essay writing app in English for UPSC IAS preparation. Free video lectures are also available for UPSC. A unique app for the UPSC IAS preparation app, the gs learning material, UPSC related books and notes, UPSC main solution papers, UPSC mock test paper, general knowledge for the UPSC IAS exam, UPSC question papers from the previous year and a free offline one - UPSC preparation provides in Hindi.
1. Download the latest NCERT and standards books and read them for absolutely free.
2. Access all of the previous year's UPSC questionnaires for Prelims and Mains.
3. Get along with the solution questionnaires from top coaching institutes.
4. Test your knowledge with daily and monthly current affairs quizzes.
5. Answered sheets of UPSC toppers.
6. UPSC News Section - Here you will find news specific to UPSC as well as other categories.
7. All India Radio news discussions and Press Information Bureau highlights in the app.
8. Read newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Times of India, etc. for absolutely free.
9. Access all UPSC-related videos
10. All Rajya Sabha Tv and Lok Sabha Tv videos are available
11. Create daily tasks and notes.
12. Bookmark all of your favorite messages and access them from the bookmarked page.
13. Access all of your downloads in the Downloads section
14. Read all of the latest UPSC / IAS Success Stories, UPSC Preparations, Main and Interview Strategies.
15. The dark mode function is also available
At Crack UPSC you will find all the resources you need to prepare for IAS / IPS / IFS / IRS exams. This is a one-stop solution for all of your worries.
We work continuously for the IAS aspirants and try to ensure that they receive the best material for UPSC preparation.
If you have material and would like to share it with all IAS aspirants, you can send it to us at [email protected]
The IAS Public Service Preparation App contains free tests that cover the full UPSC / IAS / CSE / Government Public Service Preliminary Examination curriculum to help you prepare for the IAS / Government Public Service Preparation. The curriculum is divided into courses (for better coverage) and the relevant reference books are used as reference. Last year's UPSC / IAS / CSE test papers with a full analysis.
IAS UPSC by Civilsdaily, UPSC IAS Notes on All Subjects in Hindi, ias Forum and Literature, UPSC REVISION-ALL SUBJECTS / IMPORTANT TOPICS, upsc old question papers, upsc free materials
Standard books for UPSC preparation:
Freedom Struggle - Bipin Chandra, Modern India - Spectrum, Indian Politics - Laxmikant, Indian Economy - Ramesh Singh, Physical Geography - GC Leong, Environment - Shankar IAS Academy
Homeland Security - Ashok Kumar Singh, International Relations - Rajiv Sikri
Crack UPSC is made in India for all UPSC / IAS aspirants.
- What is international trade for you
- Why does a Beef Wellington look raw
- Are conservative politics cruel or different
- New Zealand is a republic
- Can I get Indian food abroad
- Which US airports have the best food
- Is Shakespeare overrated
- What made you learn to code?
- Where can I get an advance payment?
- Do Chinese Indonesians discriminate against native Indonesians
- Will stop Australia 189 visa
- How do I create a Google survey
- What is good behavior
- Can men live without women
- What is classification in machine learning
- Which frog species do other frogs eat
- Who is Sonica Lewinskhog
- Hong Kong has freedom of the press
- Does it snow in Ghana
- What does a brand strategy consultant do
- How do you start a B2B company
- What is divine
- What are treatments for children with ADHD
- Are nerf guns durable