Can defeat Magneto Thanos
Avengers - Infinity War review
Rating: 3.5 / 5
Infinity War is the grand finale to a 10 year journey, the film puts all the pieces of the MCU together and brings them to a close ...
Avengers - Infinity War trailer
No, he doesn't!
Contrary to all statements, the film would stand on its own, it is only part of a whole and you will notice that by the end at the latest.
If there is actually someone who has not seen the film, I have to warn you, spoilers will follow.
It has never been so difficult for me to say whether I liked a film or not. It is actually almost impossible to evaluate the film correctly without waiting for the next Avengers, because he could in principle revise all the events of this film and thus him Make it completely insignificant. That would really be fan cheating, because this film would then only be a long prologue to the next but the viewer can then pay twice.
Since I don't know the next part yet, I'll leave it that way, because the film itself offers some goosebumps moments for fans, cool battles and sayings, and certainly an entertaining evening! Of course, the end can be argued ... if it stayed that way it would be really very consistent and the film would really be very courageous and extraordinary ... the many subjunctive is of course not in vain ... who really thinks that the end will stay that way and most Avengers are dead? Honestly, probably nobody! Just a look at the upcoming films should cast doubt on this, but I will leave out the fact that this could (and probably will) be a huge problem for the film and only look at the film itself ...
Very entertaining, as I said, BUT ...
What really bothered me, and what just doesn't make the film a very good MCU film, is the inexplicably fluctuating representation of the powers of the individual heroes. It is as if each scene is taken for itself and later no longer paid attention (Over) powerful Scarlett Witch and Vision bite their teeth on members of the Black Order from but Cap and (the also overpowering ) Black Widow finish them off ... Thor, Hulk, Loki, Heimdahl, the Valkure and all the gladiators from the Thor 3 arena are apparently easily defeated by Thanos, in the end Thor would defeat him alone ... Wasn't it him doesn't need the hammer? ... but the Azt?! ... Why does Thor seem to have forgotten how powerful he is at the beginning and at the end it comes back to him ... The Thor 3 something in the first 5 minutes of the film I only briefly mention an absordum here ... I could look at almost every scene here and unfortunately this fluctuation is always there ...
Why the galaxy has always feared Thanos so remains a secret, because he never came across as powerful and, strictly speaking, he could have been defeated at some points in the film and that with various infinity stones! Why was he feared without it?
Unfortunately, the film has some weaknesses, but overall it is already entertaining and most MARVEL and comic fans will love it anyway. I am waiting very much for the next one and will see again what meaning this film actually has and whether it is better than at first sight or whether it remains what it is now ... a long prologue for Avengers 4 ...
- How many years ago is 500 BC?
- How Survey Websites Make Money
- What are common things in a successful person
- What if Snape had never loved Lily Potter
- How is water digested
- Can fake emails be traced?
- Which airport has the best food
- Hong Kong is a developed city
- Why do Americans love guns
- How words became expletives
- What are the sexiest male body parts
- What are some free content marketing websites
- Which country has the easiest math Olympiad?
- Why was KFC China bought by the Chinese?
- What is muscle hypertrophy
- What are internet protocols used for?
- How many grams are in an ounce
- What if Snape had never loved Lily Potter
- Is it a personality trait to be smart?
- When did the Roman emperors stop wearing wreaths?
- How do I ship eBay internationally
- Is Singapore LGBT friendly
- Margaret Thatcher was a cruel person
- How do non-Australians see Australians
- Why do people dislike weak people
- Is gallbladder removal good or bad?
- Fast food restaurants use frozen foods
- How were ancient Roman cities named
- Why do the Chinese call themselves turtles
- How often do you trust your intuition
- How does nature control human society
- What is worse nationalism or patriotism Why
- What is the origin of the word quora
- Why is xenophobia so bad in Ireland?