Why do jalapenos give me heartburn
Jalapenos are enjoyed in Mexican foods for their pungent taste, but can cause stomach pain if you have certain digestive conditions. Not all stomach aches and pains when eating jalapenos are worrisome. If you are sensitive to gas and gas, you may experience stomach pain after eating jalapenos. Other reasons for stomach pain from eating jalapenos include stomach ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome, or a food allergy. Your doctor can help diagnose the cause of your abdominal pain. Don't try to self-medicate without talking to your doctor.
Video of the day
Not everyone develops gas from the same foods, but some foods are considered to be highly gas-forming. The University of Michigan Health Services explains that eating spicy foods like jalapenos can increase the movement of food through your bowels, which can cause more gas. Gas pain develops when gas becomes trapped in your digestive system and puts pressure on your bowels. Common symptoms of gas pain include a knotted feeling in your stomach, gas leaks, sharp pain in your abdomen, and swelling in your abdomen that causes gas, according to MayoClinic. com. Gas pain can cause severe pain, but is harmless.
If you have a stomach ulcer, eating jalapenos can cause stomach pain that ranges from mild to severe. Ulcers are not caused by eating spicy foods like jalapenos, but symptoms of the ulcer can be triggered by eating spicy foods. Most ulcers are the result of an infection in the lining of your digestive system. Family doctor. Org recommends that those with ulcers avoid eating spicy foods. Until your ulcer is treated, avoid eating jalapenos or other spicy foods that can cause heartburn. Most ulcers are treated with triple antibiotic treatments to kill the bacteria that are causing the ulcer.
Irritable bowel syndrome
Certain foods can cause digestive problems when you have irritable bowel syndrome. IBS is a digestive disorder that primarily affects your colon or colon. Not all of the same foods trigger IBS symptoms, but some foods irritate the condition more often. Spicy foods, dairy products, carbonated drinks, and chocolate can lead to chronic diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach, and abdominal pain. The main treatment for IBS is diet modification, stress reduction, and prescribed medication.
It is possible that you have a food allergy if you get a stomach ache every time you eat jalapenos. If you have a known allergy to other peppers, you are more likely to be allergic to jalapenos. Other symptoms such as rashes, asthma, wheezing, lightheadedness, dizziness, and nasal congestion are signs of a food allergy.
- You can share your diet plan
- Are Oreos better than homemade cookies
- Why do Malayalees like Mangalore so much
- Are there sane people
- Is Dubai a beautiful country to visit
- How many relationships really work
- What are the abortion laws in 2019
- The army still uses bayonets
- Get failed entrepreneur jobs
- Should I hire a digital marketing agency?
- What screams I'm new to California
- Is 10k PSCO real gold
- What are rss feed websites
- What does a forced smile look like
- Dissolves sugar glass in water
- Why is Plato famous
- How can I unblock websites at work
- Where can I promote my dropshipping site
- What are the current health problems
- What happens when neutrinos have mass
- Can you live in your fantasy forever
- What are some healthy muffin recipes
- What do the Germans think of the Netherlands?
- Why is alliteration effective