What is the best free personality test
Free personality test
Take this free personality test, get to know your strengths and yourself (better). This will give you valuable information that can help you plan your career. This personality test measures the “Big Five” personality factors that have been developed by various independent research teams over four decades. The Big Five personality test is considered to be the most scientifically validated and most reliable model for measuring personality.
The test below is free, quick, and gives reliable results. This test is also used commercially by psychologists, career counselors and other professionals for personality assessment. In order to calculate your personality values as precisely as possible, the test was designed to be somewhat more extensive than usual. However, the test will hardly take longer than ten minutes.
You can learn from the free evaluation how your result relates to the five most important personality traits. You will get meaningful results with this free personality test. You can also receive a detailed evaluation report.
- This questionnaire contains 120 statements. There is no time limit. Most participants take the test in 15 minutes - please allow yourself all the time.
- Please give an answer to each statement and keep the order.
- Please check twice whether you have given the correct answer. If you want to change an answer, all you have to do is select a new answer; this automatically expires the old one.
- Please do not choose the answer "neutral" too often.
- Describe yourself how you generally are now, not how you would like to be.
- Describe yourself as honestly as possible in comparison to other people of the same gender and approximately the same age. Usually your spontaneous answer is the most accurate.
For each statement, choose the answer that best fits your opinion:
|- -||Very inapplicable||If you find a statement very inaccurate or the statement is definitely wrong.|
|-||Inapplicable||If you find a statement to be incorrect or if the statement is largely incorrect.|
|-/+||Neutral||If you rate the statement as neutral, you cannot make up your mind, or the statement is both right and wrong.|
|+||Applicable||If you find a statement to be true, or if the statement is mostly correct.|
|+ +||Very true||When you find a statement very true or the statement is definitely true.|
- What are the best binary options webinars
- Who crowned Napoleon the Emperor of France
- What did medieval kings eat?
- What is a penny made of
- What are the dark sides of Thailand
- How many Nazis were Christians
- What is divine machine?
- How many millionaires are there in Singapore
- Was gang linked to 2Pac
- What is the average salary of a mathematician
- What percentage of people die each day
- How many tola are 1 kg
- Where can I see John Wick 3
- What's the best thing about Bit Mesra
- What does IV mean in Pokemon GO
- Does China owe the United States money?
- How can I live in Sweden
- Why don't people understand Donald Trump
- How are statistics used in gambling
- What is your most controversial opinion about relationships
- What are some category specific dating apps
- How safe is Thailand for tourists
- How does PTSD affect your daily life?
- Can we extend the lifespan through yoga?