How bad aren't Apple AirPods
You may need to reset your AirPods if you can't connect to them, if they aren't charging, or if there's another problem.
Insert AirPods into the charging case
Close the lid. Wait 30 seconds, then open the lid.
Go to Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings> Bluetooth, then tap the About icon ("i") next to your AirPods. (If you don't see your AirPods in Settings> Bluetooth, just go to the next step.) Now tap Ignore This Device, then tap again to confirm.
When the lid is closed, open it. Then press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until the status light flashes amber.
When you reset your AirPods, the AirPods settings are also reset. You can change the settings again.
When the lid is closed, open it. Then, hold or place your AirPods near your device. Now follow the instructions on the device screen.
- Why do people watch child pornography
- Are people happy to be happy
- Time is energy
- What is English as a language
- How submarines dive
- How do children get ADHD
- What are the 10 sales models
- What tricks should I teach my cats?
- What are the problems with video game streaming
- Can you describe god
- Is the business a profession?
- What are the different areas of biology
- Why do we prepare food
- What are some cool philosophical questions
- What's the craziest thing you've ever believed in
- Which programming languages do you know
- What is 2 2x3
- What is a neutrino made of
- Is Quora a useful app
- Is information physical
- Can dark matter actually be gravitational radiation?
- Where is NASA located
- Michael Landon was a Christian
- When is chubby unhealthy?