Everyone is concerned about Quora's data breach
Translation of "to quotas" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
However, this allocation should not apply to quotas for the calendar year, where those quotas are characterized by under-utilization during the previous periods.
However, this division should not apply on contingents for the calendar year if these were not used in the previous periods.
Your draftsman is concerned at the proposal to transfer 100,000 tonnes of quota from the ACP countries to quotas that, in practice, will only be used for imports from non-ACP countries.
The draftsman is concerned about the proposal to remove 100,000 tonnes from the ACP quota on contingents which in practice are only used for imports from non-ACP countries.
Whereas the administrative procedure must ensure that all applicants have fair access to quotas;
The administrative procedure must ensure that all applicants have fair access to the contingents to have.
When you make changes to a quota template, you have the option of extending those changes to quotas that were created from the original quota template.
If you make changes to a quota template, you can make those changes on quotas that were created using the original quota template.
Firstly, raw materials are subject to quotas granted by the Chinese authorities.
Thirdly, reference has been made to quotas.
Third was the topic Odds addressed.
As a liberal I am opposed to quotas.
As a liberal democrat, I decline Odds from.
We have heard references to quotas today.
Thirdly, reference has been made to quotas.
It also includes positive provisions on family reunification and sanctions, while all references to quotas have been removed.
It also includes positive provisions on family reunification and sanctions, while all referrals on quotas removed.
I regret the attempt to cling on to quotas and to interfere with trade in that way.
I regret trying to Contingents to hold on and thus intervene in the trade.
Russian Steel products imported into the EU are subject to quotas and duties.
3. The import of Russian steel products into the EU is subject Odds and duties.
During accession negotiations, the main issue with regard to quotas and quantity regulations was what the starting point should be.
In relation on the odds and volume regulations, the main question arose during the course of the accession negotiations about the starting point.
Milk production subject to quotas will increase by 16% in the EU following the accession of the eastern European countries.
After the accession of the Eastern European countries to the European Union, the Quota regulation underlying milk production in the EU will increase by 16 percent.
Inevitably, you then move on to quotas, but the report also calls for the dignity of women.
It inevitably goes into the report after that about quotas, but the dignity of women is also required.
We as co-legislator must ensure fair access to quotas for European SMEs against the large industrial companies.
We as co-legislators must ensure that European SMEs have fair access to the odds compared to the large industrial groups.
The references to quotas and measures deliberately allow those Member States which have a broader policy the scope to implement it.
The reference on the quota and action gives the opportunity to just those Member States that pursue more generous policies.
In reaching its decision the Member State shall take into account the undertaking's production situation and market demand, with particular reference to quotas and production levies.
In making its decision, the Member State shall take into account the company's production situation and market demand, with particular reference to it the odds and production taxes.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 85. Exact: 85. Elapsed time: 161 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How can I increase my CPC
- Protection cities promote illegal immigration
- Why should I judge someone
- How can I like to smoke tobacco
- How do I book a current ticket
- Is agnosticism a religion
- What is most like Judaism, Protestantism or Catholicism
- Is it worth moving to London?
- How powerful is the world breaker Hulk
- What parts is the engine made of
- What is the geometric standard deviation used for?
- What is English as a language
- What is a macro in C programming
- Why do you think countries want independence?
- Why do the Chinese build aircraft carriers?
- What is screaming I'm from Kuala Lumpur
- Why isn't Australia an Asian country
- What is a roll cap
- What are the latest social media platforms
- How do I update Magento
- Do our fingerprints do anything?
- What is the Saarland known for in Germany?
- How much of Australia is uninhabited
- Why does Quora moderate the responses
- What were Einstein's views on evolution?
- Can you have alcohol at Disneyland
- Which is more important to family or friends
- What do you mean by cloud computing?
- How long should a cardio session last
- What does an Apple Airpod cost
- What is the definition of life 6
- What is the hardest truth
- How do I become a sissy