How do you feel about vegetarians vegans
Why, of all people, have vegetarians so often against vegans?
People who have decided not to eat animals have something in common - you should think. But even if vegetarians and vegans often have the same reasons for their way of life, eat the same products and often have to justify themselves similarly to the rest of society, a rift is always opening. From vegetarians of all people you hear sayings like “Wow, I could never live without cheese”, “Vegan is really exaggerated” or some annoyed version of “Now we all have to follow you again.” Where does that come from?
Vegetarians usually know such sayings well enough themselves. Most of them had to hear from their environment that their way of life was stupid, complicated, arrogant or annoying. By shifting such prejudices onto others, they position themselves as "normal" again and, together with meat eaters, can look down on vegans with disdain.
Unfortunately, due to your cookie settings, we cannot show you this content. You can change the settings here customize or all cookies here activate.
In addition, such a distancing naturally puts vegetarians in a comfortable position not to have to further question their own way of life. They may even know that animals are killed for milk, eggs, and leather shoes too, but as long as they label vegans as too extreme, they can rest easy doing enough.
It would be so important not to work against each other, but with each other. Of course, this also applies to those vegans who beat vegetarians or other vegans for every “mistake”. Instead of criticizing each other, it is much more beneficial to support each other. Instead of criticizing vegetarians for every slice of cheese they put on their rolls, vegans can invite them to a vegan cheeseburger. And instead of looking at it crookedly, the vegetarians can just try it. There should be some that don't even taste that bad.
Next level: 5 tips on how meat eaters can still be friends.
- What is your great introduction to yourself
- Why do you feel hopeless now?
- Filipino girls like older men
- How easy is it to grow watermelon
- Have homeless shelters WiFi
- What do white South Africans eat
- Who can beat Brock Lesnar in WWE
- Why is lesbian sex more satisfying
- How do psychiatrists treat homosexuality
- Are construction workers not valued in our society
- How many Europeans emigrated to America
- Why is my Facebook Messenger temporarily unavailable
- Anger and sadness are a choice
- Is it worth it to have Honor Mobile
- Thais hate Vietnam
- How beneficial is affiliate marketing
- What do teachers really think of students
- How do some people get morbidly obese
- A gallbladder can grow back
- How reformist is Najib Razak
- What does exodus mean
- What is the cheapest weapon money can buy?
- What screams I'm an investment banker
- International direct shipping from India is possible