Sales funnels are easy to manufacture
Strategies in the sales funnel: the right message in the right place
So that you do not lose potential customers who are looking for the most efficient offer for their problem on the Internet to the competition, it is important to steer them step by step with a clever strategy to the bottom of your sales funnel. You can do this with tried and tested and combined strategies from SEO and content marketing, social media reinforcements and call-to-actions in a precisely fitting position:
1. Top of the Funnel (Traffic Generation)
At the top of the funnel or at the entrance to the sales funnel, users initially need information. He wants to find the best offer / solution for his interest / problem. The first thing to do here is to use all possibilities to generate attention (SEO-optimized page and content) as well as to provide general content that is linked internally and already targeting deeper into the sales funnel and thus targeting your special offer as a solution to the user's problem.
SEO Page Optimization & Content Optimization (Keywords), blog posts, infographics, white papers, FAQ
Drive users to your website and your offer by using all SEO measures to achieve a high Google ranking. Then you have to reinforce the initially superficial interest of the users through a high-quality general introduction and then direct them deeper into the sales funnel and thus to your offer through targeted internal links.
2. Middle of the Funnel (Lead Generation)
In the middle of the sales funnel, users are ready to learn more and you can provide more detailed information. For example, you can link from an informative blog article in the Top of the Funnel to a content page on your website with more specific information. In this way, you draw the user's attention to the offer they are looking for while at the same time pointing to your company as the best solution provider. In the middle of the funnel, the customer is concerned with making the best decision. So increase your credibility here by taking appropriate measures.
Particularly suitable content formats are e.g. catalogs, brochures, scientific studies, product samples and generally high-quality content that highlight your offer as the best for what the user is looking for. You can also place call to actions and opt-in forms between the middle and bottom of the funnel.
Sharpen the superficial interest of the customer and motivate and encourage him to conclude a purchase / service opt-in.
3. Bottom of the funnel (lead nurturing)
At the base of the sales funnel, the user is almost convinced that he is making the right purchase decision from you, or that he is receiving the best service offer.
Content optimization options in the bottom of the funnel are primarily customer reviews, coupon or discount campaigns, but also special awards, press reviews and any success stories of your company.
Have the customer confirm the purchase or other services via (e-mail) call-to-actions. As a result, strengthen customer loyalty with further marketing measures.
- Do you like china
- What does Revelation 21 3 5
- What is a business plan 3
- Should the government raise the minimum wage
- Which side dishes go well with spaghetti?
- Which country has the shortest medical education?
- The Romans were known for their streets
- Where will Trump be in 4 years
- What's bad about Malaysia
- What is perihelion in astronomy
- Do Chinese and Taiwanese look different
- How do Americans deal with imperial units?
- If you can finish the sentence, there is trust
- Smoking 1 cigarette a day is good
- When will Trump be charged and removed
- Is Harry the last Horcrux
- Do the Africans know something about Vietnam
- What is DFT 1
- What are some typical interview questions
- What is less work more money work
- What could be the best hobbies?
- Children still give each other nicknames
- What are homeless people thinking about
- What does it cost to use Quora
- How do I develop an eLearning platform
- What is personal health
- How did Japan get rich
- Are cocoapods widely used in iOS development
- Who was the worst historian in history
- Who is the best mind power trainer
- What is it like to be gifted
- How does censorship affect the world today?
- Which country has no farms?
- 1 in how many people commit murder