Is sex mandatory after marriage
Everyday question | Is sex in the
Those who tie the knot also receive new rights and obligations. On the one hand, married couples enjoy many advantages, such as tax breaks and discounts on insurance. However, only a few know that they also have duties, such as spousal maintenance.
But is cohabitation also one of the legal obligations that marriage entails?
► Who does not know this sentence: “No, darling, not today!” But according to Section 1353 of the Civil Code, married couples are obliged to be married. This also includes conjugal intercourse.
Agree, if you get along
So there is definitely an obligation to have sex in marriage. However, the spouse's right to sex is not legally enforceable.
So there is no risk of the bailiff appearing in the bedroom.
The partner is also not allowed to force the other. Since 1997, sexual assault and rape has also been a criminal offense in marriage.
► By the way: The lack of coitus is not a reason for divorce. Because under German law you don't need a reason for a divorce. Evidence of the breakdown of the marriage is sufficient.
- Black Decker tools are cheaply made
- How did you miss your interview
- Where are Louis Vuitton handbags made
- How does an ad impression work
- What is Augmented Reality
- Are postdoctoral research jobs competitive
- Do you feel something new today?
- Is it easy to build the world
- Which vitamin slows down aging
- Has Starbucks great food
- Do you wear shorts?
- What is the currency in Zimbabwe
- Why am I cold after peeing?
- How can Asprin prevent a heart attack
- Who do you consider a Quora celebrity
- Is geyser water potable
- How does an atom win an electron
- What are some short catchy sentences
- Who really belongs to NDTV?
- Why does China treat dogs so badly?
- How is Costco different from other retailers?
- What's after a quarter of meth
- How is steak ripened in restaurants
- How much does WordPress hosting cost in HostGator