What do Disney vacation packages include
Is parksavers.com legit?
I am looking for Disneyworld tickets and I found this website: https://parksavers.com
Their prices are lower than other known resellers. They have at least two years of work. I found good reviews on yelp.com, but there are only a few. Do you have experiences with this website? Is it real
EDIT: Yes, my question is whether or not Parksavers is a scam. There are many well-known resellers, but their prices are similar to Disney's. At first I thought they were a scam but when I looked for reviews I found that they have good ones. Knowing that even the reviews can be falsified, I tried to get your opinion.
I wrote to Disney Customer Service asking for them but haven't received a response yet.
EDIT 2: I got the answer from Disney about this:
Literally thousands of travel agents, tour operators and other outlets around the world offer Walt Disney World® vacation packages and theme park tickets. Please understand that, given the sheer number of agencies involved, we have no way of keeping an accurate list of all legitimate third-party sales outlets.
We recommend contacting the company's Better Business Bureau or Chamber of Commerce that you are inquiring about for further assistance.
So it is necessary to research the company. There is no other way :-(
Includes Vacationeer Travels on BBB Start of business: 08/17/2011 in UT and No complaints filed with BBB .
Dean Gibbons on LinkedIn.
Seven 5 * and one 4 * (no other) reviews on yelp.
Trip Advisor includes:
We have now used parking savers twice, once in 2014 and again in 2015 we had no problems. I would use them again at any time on our next trip, which unfortunately will not take place until 2017 as we will take off this year 2016.
ParkSavers is a subsidiary of Ares. When you click to buy it will indicate that ticketing is being handled by Ares. You can find hundreds of posts online from satisfied customers, including long-time TA members and veterans of disboard. None of the naysayers found just one post from someone who was "betrayed".
Her Facebook page has been active for over 5 years and has 27,000 likes. Come on, give them a break already. Honest companies like this don't need negative feedback from people who haven't even used them before.
Bad news spreads farther and faster than good, and when I came across the above, I didn't notice any negative comments.
- What is the context in m-commerce
- What are the main disadvantages of government agencies
- What meal changed your life
- The marathon is going well
- How reformist is Najib Razak
- What is special about Chinese patriotism?
- When was paper invented?
- What if Facebook and Quora are merged
- Will kill Google Stadia consoles
- How does the binomial theorem work
- How to calculate the variance
- Can you ask yourself a question
- Why do people prefer extroverted leaders
- Is cafeteria eating healthy
- Should Donald Trump build the wall
- How does internet speed work 1
- What kind of healthy food do you eat
- Is there an example of a data analysis project
- How does a message work
- What 10 things to do in Malaysia
- Sucks the thumb on a mental disorder
- How do I create a new account
- How can the US stop obesity?
- What are the big data processing technologies
- What do you like about goal C.
- Has Singapore casinos
- Can men wear female sweatpants?
- Can fish see or feel the water?
- Should the bread be covered when baking
- In short what is quantum mechanics
- How do illegal immigrants get to the US
- What is the average CPM on Facebook
- What are some good primer brushes