Do helix piercings hurt
Helix piercing (on top of the ear) does that hurt?
Hey you! I'm just thinking about whether I should have a "helix piercing" done in the next few days .... who has one and did it hurt a lot ?!
- 19 answers
Hm, I got mine done 7 years ago and had a swollen ear for almost a month. But I am also a very sensitive person. You usually get an antiseptic that you smear on and then it actually works. Left the plug in for a long time, that's better that way. then had different rings for a while, now again a nice plug. I find it very nice there, so hidden.
yes I think that's very nice too but I'm a little scared about it
I think what hurts the most is the time afterwards when you heal, especially if you accidentally lie on it at night ... otherwise you don't have a knuckle like in the tragus - that is supposed to hurt abnormally ..
I had mine shot and not stabbed. Should be omitted at all costs, as I read out here in the forum.
But then I just had no idea.
It hurt like hell for me and got infected. I can't say whether it was the shooting or me or something else. I've had it for 7 years now and of course nothing hurts anymore.
but surely you have cartilage there! what else is the auricle made of?
I had my helix shot 11 years ago, the shooting didn't hurt, but after that it also became badly infected, that was real nerve pain!
however, once it healed i never had any problems with it again
however, at least not as thick as at the place of the tragus piercing ..
so i have one too. pricking didn't hurt at all and it actually healed quickly, too. but it's been a while so I can't say that exactly anymore. I got a ring straight away (without a ball, but so through) and got a spray for home. then the usual cleaning and turning, etc ...
I don't have any unpleasant memories, so it couldn't have been that bad
my girlfriend was moaning quite a bit but she is also very sorry ...
So I had one shot because I liked it a lot, but only had problems with it ... was badly inflamed, terrible pain ended up at the dermatologist who referred me to a specialist as soon as possible because I had severe cartilage inflammation. And that's when the piercing came out. Still got a scar on my ear And I have some piercings and only with this one such problem. Would not advise.
I'm not surprised that you had such problems with it when you let it shoot you ...
phew, I had a helix pricked 2-3 years ago. it looks really good but there is still some cartilage (wild meat) next to the piercing.
pain when pricking was tolerable, looks are also good, but it is a very, very protracted healing process ..
right, if you let yourself be shot, you almost immediately sign ne inflammation plus any complications. I just had a helix pierced, it was pretty harmless. after 2 days it was relatively okay.
I would definitely always get my hair caught there
I don't have one, but my sister got one a few years ago. With her it all caught fire and it took forever to heal (but unfortunately I don't know whether it was stung or shot). Therefore, I have refrained from the idea of having one made for me too.
Most active topics
- Why is underage driving illegal?
- What causes a refrigerator to explode
- Is it Safe to Drink RO Water?
- Why doesn't McDonald's serve healthier food
- How is the office of ServiceNow Hyderabads
- When does Malaysia celebrate its Independence Day?
- How can ugly boys be happy
- What do these metrics mean for engagements
- How hard is the class at Stanford
- Why is Umbridge more hated than Voldemort
- Which vegetables are healthier when cooked?
- Why does time run differently in space?
- How do I get free PayPal money
- Independents can vote in California primary
- What is the history of karate
- Why is cricket not popular in France
- What screams healthy
- How can I brand myself on Facebook
- Is ACCA rated
- Which SIM network are you working with
- Every prostitute has HIV
- Who does Donald Trump love most
- What is worse anorexia or obesity
- Why is Portland Oregon so liberal