Who is the best mind power trainer
Brainwell Mind & Brain Trainer
Brainwell is one of the best brain trainer app for Android devices, offering brain games to train your brain and test your mind and memory skills. With 50-plus scientifically designed games, it's one of the best brain training app in the Google Play store. Download Brainwell to play memory games, brain exercises, and fun brain workout challenges, and to train your mind and memory for cognitive function.
Brainwell is filled with brain trainer games for kids and adults - and personalized training challenges - based on advanced neuroscience research. It's one of the best app offering brain exercises for multiple cognitive functions and memory exercise.
Each day, get a brain workout and play around while you train your brain and challenge your memory. With our 7-day free trial, you can get full access to Brainwell’s collection of more than 50 brain training games and exciting personalized mind and memory brain exercises. Become a subscriber to never miss a day of training!
- Test your logic, mind and memory skills, mental math, and more with Brainwell, one of the best app to train your brain daily and give it a challenging brain workout. Brainwell is a brain trainer for kids and adults based on advanced neuroscience and developed under the leadership of a team of experts in neuroscience and neuropsychology.
Play Brainwell to get the following brain training features:
- Based on Innovative Neuroscience
- Our brain-training game was created under the direction of an expert scientific team, headed by Elkhonon Goldberg, Ph.D., Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology in Clinical Neuropsychology and Clinical Professor in the Department of Neurology, NYU School of Medicine. This unique team had the support of an international advisory board, which included neuroscientists, neuropsychologists, and cognitive scientists from leading colleges and universities throughout the world.
- Train Multiple Areas of the Brain
- Brainwell’s brain exercises train your brain with fun memory and mind games, critical thinking brain workouts, and language training challenges. The app’s memory tests are meant to let you have fun while you play games that train your brain and offer visual stimulation as well as problem-solving workouts.
- Brain Training On the Go
- Kids and adults find that Brainwell offers many fun, and challenging, brain trainer puzzles and games that are fun to play on smartphones, tablets, and even PCs.
- New Brain Trainer Games Daily
- Challenge your mind and memory and work on training your brain daily, with one of the best apps for Android - Brainwell! Our personalized brain teaser puzzles and games test your IQ each day and help you challenge your memory.
- Track your performance
- Track your Brain Factor score and measure your performance with quizzes and brain exercises in Brainwell.
- Challenge Friends and Share Brainwell Scores
Kids and adults can connect through social media to compare Brainwell scores and challenge others brain testers to mind and memory questions. See how you measure up in your age group after you play each mind or memory challenge!
Brainwell is a fun memory and brain trainer app that lets you challenge multiple cognitive functions, powered by the knowledge of neuropsychology and cognitive neuroscience. Download Brainwell today to test your logic, train your mind and memory, and play fun brain exercises.
- What should a civil engineer never do
- What does full-time course mean
- Does the drop shipping business have a future?
- What do you think of money
- What are the steps in a Christian baptism
- Are there white privileges in Australia?
- How can I be tall and thin
- How was your first ejaculation experience
- Should a cancer patient drink tea
- Enrons' business model would have worked today
- What is a console game definition
- What is found in a diet
- Why is information overload a problem
- What is the square root of 81
- Whose paintings are these
- Alcohol decreases IQ
- What do your parents mean to you
- Offering money can offend people
- Which tropical country has the least pollution?
- Is it better to peel an apple?
- How is Bulleit Bourbon pronounced
- Which film has the most shocking climax
- How is your letter
- There would be an infinity if the universe didn't do this