It is clear that we should solve this problem. Still, if he focuses on whether the scripts are "trivial" or free, Mr. Stallman misses the mark: this behavior of automatic, stealthy software installation is itself the main problem. The fact that almost all software is proprietary is just a side effect.
Now LibreJS fails because it needs a format that is not recognized everywhere, but theoretically this could be solved in the future, let's assume it will. Let us assume that LibreJs is so necessary that a large part of the network publishes scripts under free licenses and documents the licenses in a format that LibreJS understands.
It seems fine on the outside, but what follows is that software is still secretly installed in our browser every day. The only difference is that LibreJS thinks the programs are free.
What can we do? I see two possible solutions.
1. Solution: Repair JavaScrpit
- The browser must allow the user to install scripts and programs, not just the scripts requested by the website.
I suppose this would take a lot of effort, which is probably not why the LibreJS developer tried. It doesn't help that that reliable Going through would mean constant work to keep the webpage changes up to date.
All of these measures have advantages and disadvantages.
- All information should be public information
- Why are you participating in the PhD program
- What is 10 times 1 rupee
- What does meth do to your poop
- Is it okay to hire a prostitute
- How do you calculate outliers
- Is etsy com legit or a scam
- Why are airliners put under pressure
- What does point of view mean
- Why do Indians go to the USA
- The suppression of a fart is detrimental to health
- What is Hyperfocus ADHD
- What is the rated voltage
- Who invented Sanskrit 1
- Who is considered poor
- How can I register with the Illuminati online
- You can buy working silver balls
- Do you feel that employers are exploiting employees?
- How to get GTA 5 online
- Can a Nigerian be employed in Malaysia?
- What is a good Shopify conversion rate
- What is the most common fingerprint pattern
- How can I upload my pictures?
- Really killed Hashirama Madara