What is a skilled worker
Skilled worker (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Subject | ar | at | ter, Plural: Fach | ar | bei | ter
- IPA: [ˈFaχʔaʁˌbaɪ̯tɐ]
- 1) through several years of training and completed examinations for qualified workers
- Determinative compound from nounssubject and Workers
- 1) Specialists
- 1) skilled worker
- 1) workers
- 1) Construction workers
- 1) When do you have yours Skilled workers made.
- 1) “At first bricklayers, carpenters, locksmiths and concrete workers came to the fore, but soon numerous people were crowding in because of unemployment Skilled workers other industries in the pure earthworks. "
- Nominative: singular Skilled workers; Plural Skilled workers
- Genitive: singular Skilled worker; Plural Skilled workers
- Dative: singular Skilled workers; Plural Skilled workers
- Accusative: singular Skilled workers; Plural Skilled workers
- English: 1) craftsman
- Swedish: 1) yrkesman, fackman
- Slovak: 1) kvalifikovaný robotník
- Hungarian: 1) szakmunkás
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„According to the Chamber of Commerce, there will be over 50,000 in 2030 Skilled workers are absent in Styria. Therefore, the Chamber of Commerce is now calling for more flexibility among the unemployed and a further opening of the labor market.“
ORF, November 17, 2018
„There is a new company collective agreement at the Opel headquarters in Rüsselsheim. Engineers and Skilled workers of the development center, who are switching from Opel to the French service provider Segula.“
hessenschau, May 20, 2019
„Lots of engineers and Skilled workers leave the Opel headquarters in Rüsselsheim. According to information from IG Metall, around 1,000 of them have opted for severance pay.“
SWR.de, April 26, 2019
„Denmark makes it difficult for foreigners to access unemployment insurance in order to curb unwanted migration. At the same time, they want more foreign ones Skilled workers attract. But both can hardly be had together.“
NZZ Online, January 8, 2019
„More and more companies start production in the Göhrener Tannen industrial area in Schwerin. Good times for Skilled workers - and trainees.“
NDR, January 08, 2019
„What a murderous hatred! The trial against the district court began on Wednesday Skilled workers Zeljko M. (44).“
BILD.de, April 01, 2020
„The government does not want refugees to have access to health services for three months. An immigration quota for Skilled workers is planned.“
TAZ, November 06, 2019
„The ÖVP Burgenland calls for a “hacking fund” for young people Skilled workers and apprentices. The country should do 50 percent of the non-wage labor costs for young people for a year Skilled workers take.“
ORF, June 5, 2020
„Federal Labor Minister Hubertus Heil (SPD) has announced that the short-time allowance will be increased soon. “Not just for low wage earners, but also for Skilled workers Short-time work means a significant slump.“
fuldainfo.de, April 18, 2020
„According to the demands of the ÖVP Burgenland, the state should 50 percent of the non-wage costs for young people Skilled workers take. The total costs for this are estimated at 7.5 million euros.“
DiePresse.com, June 5th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "skilled worker":
Workers: ... Subordinate terms: 1) Construction workers, miners, stage workers, factory workers, skilled workers, assembly line workers, foreign workers, guest workers, casual workers, foundry workers ...
master: ... industrial-technical professions master of his field, who in turn may train a prospective journeyman or skilled worker a) specifically such a male person ...
lavoratore:… Pieno (full-time employees); lavoratore stagionale (seasonal workers); lavoratore specializzato (Facharbeiter) Feminine forms: 1) lavoratrice Translations see ...
Skilled worker: When did you do your apprenticeship as a skilled worker? Male word forms: 1) Facharbeiter Translations Swedish: 1) fackman, yrkesman, yrkeskvinna Hungarian: 1) szakmunkás
craftsman: trained skilled worker, craftsman Origin of the term: composed of craft (craft, trade) and man (man) Typical word combinations: 1) craftsmanship German translations: 1) Facharbeiter, Handwerker
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Skilled workers" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Facharbeiter/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “skilled worker” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Skilled worker (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Facharbeiterin; Most of the skilled workers ...
Skilled workers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Subject | ar | bei | te | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Skilled workers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Subject | ar | bei | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Skilled worker (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Subject | ar | bei | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Professional arrogance (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular specialist arrogance; Plural technical arrogance genitive: ...
Professional arrogance (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Subject | ar | ro | gan | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Technical article (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular specialist article; Majority of professional articles genitive: ...
Specialist articles (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Subject | ar | ti | keln Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Specialist article (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fach | ar | ti | kels Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Specialist (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular specialist; Majority specialists Genitive: singular ...
- Can a US civilian own an SMG
- What should people change in their lives?
- Which African countries should migrate?
- Why is China rejecting inventions
- What kind of advertisements are getting your attention
- Local roemer lettuce is safe
- You can share your diet plan
- Which is a redundant sentence
- Who are the most famous Christian bloggers
- What is obsessive love
- Can sulbutiamine be helpful in ADHD
- Will Pakistan take action against the leaders of Pro Khalistan
- What is effective customer service
- Top infertility treatment
- Where is the best view in Myanmar
- Is written Survivor US TV series
- What is the Presbyterian Church of America
- Who was the most effective Roman emperor
- How is set theory related to probability?
- How are ads served?
- Can cause diabetes from fast food
- What is cooling
- What is degradable or biodegradable
- How dangerous is sailing