What are some examples of school rules
Rules for students
Respect, courtesy, peacefulness, independence, responsibility, learning and community are values that have been recognized as the most important for our school.
These values are implemented by the following rules:
Rules for good cooperation
- I accept others for who they are. I am fair to others. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion in an appropriate form.
- I make sure that nobody is harassed, intimidated or threatened. I help and support others and don't exclude anyone.
- I don't make any noise and behave in such a way that nobody is disturbed.
- I listen and let others finish speaking.
- I treat others in a friendly, considerate and polite manner. This also includes a friendly greeting and the words please and thank you.
- Nobody should be hurt, even words can hurt! I do not provoke anyone or use swear words, or annoy, hit or kick others.
- I am responsible for myself and my actions and bear the consequences. I apologize if I intentionally or unintentionally did something to someone. I make up again after an argument.
- I am honest, I do not steal or lie.
- I do not avoid problems, but help to solve them.
- I respect the property of others. I handle my own and other things carefully and don't take anything away from anyone.
- I don't bring anything with me that disturbs or endangers others.
- I dispose of my rubbish properly and avoid rubbish when possible!
Behavior in the school house
- I'll get to school on time.
- I greet every adult.
- I keep quiet in the school building so as not to disturb anyone.
- I walk slowly throughout the school building and don't push, push or push to avoid accidents.
- I hold the door open to those who come after me.
- I do not damage or pollute our school.
- I shed my shoes at every entrance!
- I keep the cloakroom tidy!
- Everyone has a right to a clean toilet! I don't throw the toilet paper on the floor and I keep the toilet clean. I always use the conditioner and then wash my hands.
Conduct in class
- I come to class on time with all my school supplies and homework.
- I listen to what the teachers say!
- I do my homework!
- I do my tasks completely, properly and in a given time and do not give up too quickly.
- I don't disrupt the class, I just pay attention and participate.
- If I want to say something, I'll get in touch and wait for someone to call me.
- I don't laugh when others make a mistake.
- I leave my workplace tidy and tidy.
Behavior during the break
- I change clothes quickly and go to the school yard!
- I only stay on the playground area, not on the adjacent meadow!
- I am not a nuisance to anyone.
- I don't throw away my lunch break!
- I don't run through the bushes and protect the plants!
- I don't slide on ice surfaces and I don't climb high mountains of snow!
- I don't throw dangerous objects such as stones or snowballs around!
- I use the playground equipment in such a way that I do not endanger others!
- I tidy up my playground equipment properly.
- I'll go back to my classroom calmly!
- In bad weather we stay in the classroom, keep quiet and think of quiet games. Don't wander around the school building!
Consequences in the event of rule violations
If I don't follow the school rules, I have to write down what I did wrong.
When I do something dirty, I have to clean it up.
a) admonition (oral)
b) Conversation between teacher and student
c) Notification to parents / legal guardians
d) Notification to parents / legal guardians with a request for an interview
e) Regulatory measure: reprimand / intensified reprimand
f) Exclusion from class
- How much a visit to the doctor costs
- The RIL share is manipulated
- How is aluminum hardened?
- What are the most visited Quora Spaces
- Who should I follow on Medium 1
- Has the US Navy corvettes
- Is Shaun King really African American?
- Pays Quora Top Authors 1
- Which serial killer has never been caught
- Canada is similar to New Zealand
- Are Japanese and Koreans genetically different
- How much is a meter
- Why are the Philippines less conservative than Indonesia
- Is feminism versus gender equality
- Physicists feel smart
- If the space is infinite, it would not repeat itself
- What problems do people face?
- What is an electron from 1
- Why do men visit prostitutes
- What are some outfit ideas for jeans
- What was the Hull House built for
- What are the creative ways of branding
- Do countries still have spies
- What is the point of luxury living