Who still sends Christmas cards
Survey Every second person wants to send out Christmas cards
- Every second person wants to send out Christmas cards
The importance of classic Christmas mail seems to be experiencing a revival in Corona times. Because in times when visits are not as easy as usual, the kind greeting from the mailbox is a nice gift.12/15/2020 | As of December 15, 2020, 3:58 p.m.
Christmas cards are particularly popular with young and old this year. Every second person in Germany has a fixed schedule for Christmas mail this year. For many, this is part of the tradition. However, almost a fifth of those surveyed said they made a conscious decision this year - due to the contact restrictions caused by the corona pandemic - to send Christmas greetings or to write more cards than in previous years.
- Are there white privileges in South Africa?
- How clean is your floor
- Is it easier to climb Everest these days
- Who are the top affiliate marketing coaches
- Why do we need supermarkets
- What is influencer marketing for you
- Does 4 Hour Body really work
- How important is soil and water protection
- How to charge a refrigerator refrigerant
- Why do fat women like me
- Which mobile homes have known asbestos products
- Which is best gold or diamond
- Why do you need fertility treatment
- How do particles move in space-time
- What Makes a Good Ecommerce Website
- What if video games never existed?
- What are the layers of the earth
- Have you ever caught your mother cheating?
- Why sucks money
- Is the room dark or colored black
- Can Vladimir Putin be charged?
- What are the top technology consulting firms
- Which universities offer courses on entrepreneurship?
- Why don't pens work in space