Which is the best ecommerce shopping cart India
Setting up an ecommerce website is a must if you have long term ambitions and intend to sell online. A high quality web shop will help you achieve several goals at the same time. It becomes the prime target for users searching for the services / products you sell.
You will also receive detailed information on the product range and the various shopping options that you offer. This is also the primary source of potential contact information, and current users may want to find out.
Despite the impressive amount of affordable options available for ecommerce websites, many of them ultimately prove ineffective. Fortunately, there are services out there that make it possible to build a decent website by yourself and in no time. Now let's find out more about them.
To solve the problem, we decided to write a post that will teach you the basics of ecommerce web development, an effective approach to the process, its costs, and the web building options available.
We tested 13 of the best ecommerce website builders:
- Shopify - The Best Ecommerce Website Builder
- Wix - The Easiest Website Builder to Sell Online
- WooCommerce - # 1 Ecommerce Plugin for WordPress
- Weebly - Free Ecommerce Enabled Website Builder
- Ucraft - 14 days free trial of the Web Store Builder
- BigCommerce - One of the most widely used ecommerce website builders out there
- Ecwid - Free Ecommerce Plugin for Any Website
- Volusion - shopping cart software for ecommerce website
- SITE123 - Saas platform for building an e-commerce website
- 3dcart - A Powerful & Secure Ecommerce Software
- Squarespace - Online Store Builder with Shopping Cart
- Bookmarks - E-Commerce & Online Stores Builder with AI
- Jimdo - Affordable Ecommerce Website Builder
The list of popular ecommerce website builders is quite extensive and includes full featured platforms that allow small to large online stores to run. To make the right choice for the web design system, the first thing to do is to do a thorough online search to define the tool that best suits your needs and business needs. This will ultimately reduce the time it takes to develop webshops and increase the effectiveness of further advertising. Hence, it is high time to check out the ecommerce website builders listed above.
Shopify - The Best Ecommerce Website Builder
Shopify - is the best and most popular specialized e-commerce software, the entire range of functions of which is geared towards the development of professional web shops. The system allows you to design all types of online stores, from small projects to feature-rich hypermarkets with high-end functionality, flexibility and plenty of shopping opportunities.
The ecommerce software could rightly be considered the number one system on the list of the best niche platforms, but it may seem a little complicated to newbies. These are the main highlights of the system that make it stand out from the crowd:
- POS software. The website builder comes with an extended point of sale (POS) Software that allows you to sell products in offline mode in your retail store. Here you can also manage multiple employee accounts, synchronize with different types of accounting software, etc.
- Responsive e-commerce templates. The system was originally geared towards building web shops and offers an impressive collection of responsive e-commerce templates. There are also many design customization options and tools that you can apply to give the selected themes a trustworthy and professional look. What you can do to set up your website is create and update the header, footer, side, storefront and cart design, background, style and other important website elements.
- Code editing. For experienced users, Shopify enables the advanced code editing required to create a fully personalized website design. You can also use your own markup language here to give your webshop a unique look.
- Extensive integration options. Another highlight of Shopify is the integration into external platforms and well-known marketplaces. So you can integrate Xero, Quickbooks and other accounting software to increase the performance of your web shop. It is also possible to sync your account with that of Amazon to increase your sales volume and generate traffic.
- Advanced marketing functions. Business owners appreciate the ability to create the receipts online, view and analyze sales statistics, manage the account balance, use multi-channel and multilingual support options and other features like Shopify Ping, App Store, BOGO discounts and Shopify Tap & Chip Reader etc., that help them manage their business in the best possible way.
- Future Publishing. The Future Publishing option is the highlight of the system. It enables blog posts, product reviews, and catalog collections to be published for sale in the future.
- Mobile Marketing. Shopify is a nice ecommerce CMS that is also optimized for mobile marketing. The range of features and options offered is very extensive and each user can choose the features they need based on their web content creation skills and skill level.
- Shopify Augmented Reality (AR). Shopify offers an advanced augmented reality feature that increases customer loyalty and satisfaction. This feature can display 3D images of products for sale, making the shopping process more interactive and modern.
- Web store administration functions. The software has a wide range of web store management features including access to customer profiles, groups and accounts, dropshipping options, email templates, quick order fulfillment options, etc.
Check out the Most Awesome Shopify Templates:
Shopify is pretty expensive ecommerce software, but the cost is reasonable and well worth the result you will eventually get. The system does not yet have a completely free plan that you can use to test the features of a subscription that you may be interested in. In total, the software offers four tariffs, the costs of which are between 9 and 299 US dollars per month.
Try Shopify for free
Wix - The Easiest Website Builder to Sell Online
Wix - is a formidable all-in-one website builder whose feature set and functionality make it the best ecommerce web building solution. The service enjoys worldwide popularity due to its exceptional ease of use, the extensive collection of templates and the wealth of tools with which you can create an outstanding website.
The number of Wix ecommerce subscribers has exceeded 150 million users in more than 190 countries. Take a look at the features to find out what the system has to offer:
- Integrated e-commerce platform. The system has its own e-commerce engine with several customizable options. Here you can set up payment and shipping options, create discount vouchers, set tax management parameters, design the display window, import / export products, upload and manage product lists, etc. Other e-commerce functions mentioned here are: Editing options for websites via drag & drop, logically structured and appealing product galleries, secure purchasing process, mobile optimization, 24/7 customer support and what not. You can use Wix to create small to medium-sized online stores.
- E-commerce templates. Wix includes many high quality templates for e-store projects. All of them are versatile and optimized for mobile viewing. This is a must for a modern online shop.
- Wix ADI. An advanced Wix ADI tool offered by the system makes it easy to create an e-commerce website. Just provide the details of any web store you need (its type, additional functions such as a blog or a booking option, its name, location) and choose from the available options the system offers. Next, you should edit your webshop information, choose the design you want, and follow the tips the artificial intelligence generates to customize the project and get it online.
- Mobile editor. The website builder allows you to use the mobile editor to manage the mobile version of your webshop without affecting the desktop mode. However, any changes you make to the desktop version of your web shop will be displayed in mobile mode. It's very convenient.
- Multilingual support. Wix comes with multilingual support, which makes it possible to launch websites in multiple language versions in order to address international customers and business partners.
- Forum. The system also comes with a forum app that allows adding a forum to your webshop to initiate and hold discussions with customers.
- Personalized ShoutOut emails. With this function you can inform the visitors and customers of your webshop about upcoming events, special offers, discounts and news. This increases user satisfaction and the engagement rate.
- Client interaction tools. The Website Builder allows you to choose and use the necessary client interaction tools that will help you keep in touch with the target audience. These tools, widgets, and extensions are available in the built-in Wix App Market, which you can browse to make the selection you want. The most widely used applications you can choose for your ecommerce website include 123 Form Builder, Wix Forms, Callback Widget, Live Chat, Online Appointments, Wix Chat, Events Calendar, Latest News, Google -Event Calendar, Scheduling Pro, and more.
- Customer recommendation. When it comes to starting an e-commerce project, customer testimonials are of great importance. With the system you can integrate several widgets from the App Market that allow your customers to leave their comments and ratings. Among the apps and extensions you can choose for this purpose, it makes sense to mention Customer Reviews, Comments, Yelp, MyReviews, Social Testimonials, Voice Comments +, Testimonial Builder, and many more.
Check out the best Wix Store templates:
Save landing page
Wix is a premium website builder, which means it has a free plan and several paid subscriptions. The free Wix subscription allows you to test the functionality of the system before deciding which plan to choose. The website builder has a separate group of plans for developing and managing ecommerce projects. The cost of subscriptions available here starts at $ 23 / month.
All plans include more storage space, different payment methods, online payment acceptance functionality, lack of Wix ads, free domain connection, and other benefits. The website builder often offers discounts and special bonuses that make it possible to save a lot of money when using one of the paid ecommerce subscriptions.
Try Wix for free
WooCommerce - # 1 Ecommerce Plugin for WordPress
WooCommerce - is an official open source plugin for the WordPress shopping cart that can be used to start a CMS-based online shop. To date, more than 350,000 web shops have been created with the plugin. It is absolutely free to download and install, but it does come with a number of paid features that simplify the webshop administration process. All in all, WooCommerce is a pretty functional, customizable plugin, but it still requires certain web design and programming skills to get the most out of its use. The list of key WooCommerce features is as follows:
- Unlimited customization options. The service is great for small and medium-sized e-commerce websites. It's easy to incorporate into any WordPress website to get the functionality you need. As soon as you have integrated the plugin, you will see a detailed informative wizard on how you can successfully start your online shop development. WooCommerce offers the ability to use a number of out-of-the-box features and add extensions to your website.
- Product management tools. With WooCommerce you can create product catalogs, set up categories and search filter options, control the user registration process, accept orders and online payments, track your sales statistics and visitor behavior using integrated and external analytics tools, and set up payment, tax and shipping details and increase user loyalty through Organization of mailouts.
- GEO location support. The plugin includes a geolocated products filter that restricts and manages access to your website based on users' IP addresses. This protects your webshop from unauthorized access and spammers attacks. The feature also blocks traffic from certain regions and countries, which often turn out to be a source of spam.
- Hosting choice. As a WordPress plugin, WooCommerce does not offer any integrated hosting or an integrated domain name. Hence, users have to choose whatever hosting provider and domain name they like. Fortunately, the choice of companies that offer hosting services is quite extensive.
WooCommerce is first and foremost a free shopping cart plugin. You can integrate and customize your webshop for free. However, in order to make the e-commerce project available on the web, the plugin requires reliable hosting. If you want to try it out, it makes sense to go for official WordPress hosting. Bluehost. This is one of the undeniable niche leaders that currently operates over 5 million websites around the world.
This WordPress hosting has numerous features and benefits including ease of use, decent customer support, security, flawless performance, multiple scripts, extensive marketplace, unique WordPress features, SEO tools, DDOS protection, IP blacklist, site access blockage tool etc. Free domain registration and a pre-installed CMS WordPress are included in every Bluehost plan. The cheapest subscription is currently $ 2.95 / month. This is undoubtedly a worthwhile investment to bring your webshop online.
Try WooCommerce for free
Weebly - Free eCommerce Ready Website Builder
Weebly - is one of the oldest exponents of the ecommerce web building niche. The service started in 2006 and has undergone several transformations. It offers a powerful set of functions required to set up and manage a high quality online store.
The system used to be an all-in-one website builder, but after being acquired by Square in 2018, it has gained a direct eCommerce-centric focus. It is well suited for setting up small to large online shops and offers practical drag-and-drop functions and an intuitive user interface. Among the features that can add to your website's performance, it makes sense to:
- Fully integrated shopping cart. As soon as you decide to open your own Weebly-based webshop, the website builder gives you a fully integrated shopping cart. It allows you to sell physical / digital products right from the start without wasting your effort and time solving technical problems.
- Extensive web store management options. As a website builder geared towards e-commerce, Weebly grants access to the numerous functions for managing web shops. These include secure payment options, an integrated shopping cart, easy product upload and management, order and product tracking and much more.
- Import / export of CSV products. The service enables the import / export of products from CSV files. This is especially useful if you want to speed up the uploading / adding of products to the website.
- Email Marketing. This feature will keep your customers informed of all events, updates, news and specials that they can take advantage of when visiting your online store in Weebly.
- Search filter option. Weebly has a handy search filter option.This makes it easier for users to browse the range of products and select the items they need, sorting them by key parameters such as type, color palette, size, dimensions, cost and what not.
- Responsive niche designs. Weebly has an impressive collection of responsive ecommerce designs that are 100% customizable and easily adapt to desktop and mobile screens. You can also upload your own template after creating it yourself or purchasing it from third-party developers.
- Marketing tools. The website builder stands out from the crowd with its wide range of integrated marketing tools. The Weebly advertising tool is one of the most advanced marketing features that the website builder has. It comes with a number of pre-made templates that you can use for different types of email, such as: B. Promo newsletters, bulletins, event and product presentations, etc. There is also the option to use the email drag and drop constructor and multiple technical support tools and contact segmentation features to name a few.
- App Center. Weebly grants access to the dynamic collection of services and applications that you can add to your web store with simple one-click integrations. Some of them include LiveChat, PinPoll, Call-Out-Box, etc.
- Shape builder. With the Website Builder you can create and manage custom forms that can be further integrated into your online shop. The convenient drag and drop online form builder gives you the ability to create custom contact forms, surveys, RSVP lists and other projects that will add to the performance of your webshop.
Weebly has a separate group of plans for ecommerce projects. It includes a free subscription that never expires and allows you to try out the website builder's key commerce features before deciding on the most suitable subscription.
The cost of paid plans starts at $ 4 / month and goes up to $ 38 / month. All subscriptions come with a built-in domain name, $ 100 bonus Google Ads access, live chat, forum community, email support, and other niche-related features. The most advanced benefit plan also provides access to the email marketing option and direct phone support.
Try Weebly for free
Ucraft - 14 day free trial of the Web Store Builder
Ucraft - is an advanced DIY website builder that allows the development of various types of fully featured websites. Web shops are no exception, as the platform makes it possible to launch and manage both small e-commerce projects and fully functional digital shops.
The system ensures a smooth and intuitive web design process and offers several high-end tools and features that are necessary for a strong e-commerce focus of your project. Now let's fill in the most impressive highlights of the website builder:
- E-commerce templates. The Website Builder allows you to create feature-rich web shops by customizing one of the selected e-commerce templates. Just choose the theme that suits your niche and web store needs, arrange the built-in blocks, upload, edit and customize the products, add relevant elements and publish them.
- Product management functions. Ucraft has several high-end product management features that can be used to create engaging product galleries and put them up for sale. With a single click you can add new items, upload new products, assign their parameters, edit product fields, customize separate product pages in different ways, etc.
- Various payment options. The platform currently supports more than 70 payment services that you can integrate into your account and synchronize with other external systems. Just choose the most suitable payment method, connect and use it while you finalize financial transactions.
- Sell channels. Ucraft supports multiple sales channels necessary to increase your bottom line. Website Builder allows you to enter the largest marketplaces and sell your physical / digital products on Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping Feed and other popular trading platforms. Note, however, that this advanced feature is currently available to BigCommerce plan subscribers.
- Logo Maker. The website builder allows you to create your own webshop logo if you don't already have one. This has been made possible by the free Logo Maker tool that the system offers as standard. To get the logo, you need to choose an icon from the collection of free images, customize it using the built-in elements / tools, and save it for further integration with your ecommerce website. This is the surefire way to build a unique brand reputation.
Ucraft offers a moderate pricing policy. There is a free plan to explore key features of the system, as well as three paid subscriptions. When developing ecommerce websites, Ucraft gives you a choice between Pro Shop and BigCommerce plans. They cost $ 21 / month and $ 39 / month, respectively, and provide access to multiple built-in e-commerce functions. The system also offers the 14-day free trial which can be useful for you in testing the selected plans.
Try Ucraft for free
BigCommerce - One of the most widely used ecommerce website builders out there
BigCommerce - is one of the most widely used powerful specialized ecommerce website builders out there. The system enables the creation of websites for small, medium and large sales-oriented companies. The tools for customizing functionality and design are above average, which makes the service a decent competitor in the ecommerce web building niche. If you want to rightly use the website builder for the development of your web shop, take a look at its range of functions now:
- E-commerce CMS. The platform offers all of the niche e-commerce options available. It enables trading on multiple platforms as well as via Facebook. You can also set up the automated email marketing tool, create and manage the inventory list, organize product exchange / return processes, design advertising banners, assign product parameters and specifications, create discounts and gift certificates, etc. Product export / import option through the use of CSV files is also activated here.
- Responsive designs. BigCommerce is a fully ecommerce website builder, with an impressive collection of 100+ high-end templates. All of them are customizable and responsive by default. Just choose the design you like the most and edit it, upload business related content, etc. Most of the topics are paid for, but the cost is well worth the quality of the topics. The designs are sorted by category for quick and easy searching. The option to edit code is not provided here, but it is not a problem for the prevailing number of users who have one goal in mind - to start a trusted, selling ecommerce website. BigCommerce is great for this purpose.
- External integrations. BigCommerce enables integration with powerful e-commerce applications for better web shop performance. The platform has an industry leading selection of integrations, all curated to ensure the best ecommerce web building experience. You can choose any of them and connect them to your business to sell effectively. This includes marketing and conversion apps (HubSpot, Google AdWords, A / B test suites like Optimizely etc.), Shipping applications (ShipperHQ, Ordoro, Endicia, ShipStation and ShippingEasy), ERP integrations to improve the efficiency of your processes (NetSuite, Brightpearl and Microsoft Dynamics), CRM apps (Salesforce, NetSuite and Zoho), API and accounting tools, etc.
BigCommerce is offering a 15-day free trial for all users who cannot decide which paid subscription is the most suitable. As soon as the trial version ends, you will need to upgrade to one of the paid subscriptions in order to start and publish a webshop.
The cost of paid plans ranges from $ 29.95 / month to $ 249.95 / month. There is also an advanced business plan suitable for large companies, but the costs and terms of which are discussed individually with the company manager.
Try BigCommerce for free
Ecwid - Free Ecommerce Plugin for Any Website
Ecwid - is an ecommerce plugin that can be used to create small web shops by providing ecommerce functionality to the pre-built websites. Unlike other powerful, feature-rich e-commerce platforms, Ecwid is mainly used as a widget, the integration of which leads to successful webshop creation. In addition to creating and updating product catalogs, you can provide detailed product descriptions, track statistics on web shops, accept and manage orders, and take other steps related to online shops. Other Ecwid Perks available immediately include:
- POS functionality. The plugin is known for its point of sale (POS) Functionality that allows you to sell products both online and offline. In other words, you can take and manage orders both online and in your local store, thereby growing your customer base and generating profits.
- Product import / export. Like most popular e-commerce systems, Ecwid allows products to be exported / imported in CSV format. This is useful when product-related data as well as customer information and orders need to be transferred from one e-commerce platform to another.
- Multilingual support. Ecwid offers multilingual support that allows you to translate your storefront into more than 50 languages depending on your business needs. This is the best way to attract international customers and partners from abroad, thus increasing sales and traffic.
- Integration options. The plugin allows you to integrate some of the popular third-party extensions and add-ons, including Mailchimp, LiveChat, ShippingEasy, Zapier, £ 71, Printful, Xero, AfterShip, Lucky Orange, ShipStation, Freshbooks and more. However, these apps are not enough to start and manage a fully stocked online shop. In addition, you must have subscribed to the paid plan in order to be able to use these extensions.
- Multiple sales channels. Ecwid allows you to use multiple sales channels to sell digital / physical products through different websites. You can manage all your sales at the same time from the single admin panel, which is very convenient and convenient. Social media integration options are also available here to help you complete sales on Instagram, Facebook, eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, Shopzilla, Nextag, and other popular marketplaces and social media platforms. You can also choose suitable payment gateways so that your customers can place and complete their orders. So you can combine Ecwid usage with payment systems like PayPal, Vend, Clover, Square, Stripe, WorldPay, NCR Silver and more.
- Web store administration functions. The plugin also grants access to several web shop management functions, including the ability to sell physical / digital products, add multiple product lists, assign their parameters, use multiple inventory tools, abandon the option to restore checkout, order status, and performance of the webshop etc. In addition, discounts, promotions and special offers can be issued and reports, webshop analyzes, SEO tools etc. can be displayed.
Ecwid has a free plan that lasts forever that allows you to add up to 10 products and take advantage of some of the plugin's basic ecommerce features. If you opt for more advanced features and tools, Ecwid lets you choose from three paid subscriptions, which start at $ 15 / month (or $ 12.5 / month for the annual subscription).
Try Ecwid for free
Volusion - shopping cart software for the ecommerce website
Volusion - is a popular and fully featured shopping cart software for e-commerce projects. While the system isn't as popular as Wix, Shopify, or BigCommerce, impressive online stores can be created. This all-in-one service is safe, effective and understandable. The range of functions is extensive and includes the following parameters:
- E-commerce templates. Volusion doesn't offer multiple ecommerce templates. To date, their number is a little more than 40 topics that address and with standard (WYSIWYG) and advanced (CSS / HTML) Code editing options.
- Online store builder. The system comes with the online store creation tool that you can use to start your own web store. The tool allows adding product categories and subcategories, uploading new products, handling SEO management functions, adding and editing images, etc.
- Simple product management. The platform enables simple product management on all sides. The system allows you to create new categories and sub-categories, as well as manage several settings such as: B. Product SEO and customization, management of photo / text content, import / export options for CSV file format, SSL certificate connection, etc.
- Multi-channel integrations. Using Volusion allows you to integrate with other popular online marketplaces that are currently the world famous industry leaders like Amazon, eBay, etc. Likewise, you can choose from multiple payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, and more.
- E-commerce tools. Among the most widely used and important e-commerce tools, it makes sense to mention the barcode generator, an extensive inventory list, and an advanced inventory management system. In addition, the website builder has a list of ecommerce tools that you can use to easily improve the performance of your web store. Entrepreneurs who are always in a hurry can install the Volusion mobile application to manage and update their web shops anytime, anywhere.
- Logo + favicon. The website builder can make your ecommerce business stand out from the crowd by uploading your company logo and creating their favicon. This will surely make your website recognizable among the other niche competitors.
Volusion comes with the 14-day free trial version, which you can use to determine the full functionality of the system before upgrading to one of the paid subscriptions. The latter includes 4 subscriptions that start at $ 29 / month. All paid packages contain no transaction fees, unlimited bandwidth and other entitlements for their subscribers.
Try Volusion for free
SITE123 - SaaS platform for building an e-commerce website
SITE123 - is one of the easiest SaaS platforms you can choose to launch an ecommerce website. The website builder does not need programming awareness of web design skills to be used to advantage. Instead, it comes with a number of built-in design customization tools and features that simplify the process of your webshop development and ensure that you and your customers are happy with the result. Some of the system highlights are listed below:
- Free logo maker. If your online shop doesn't already have a logo of its own, it's high time to design it with a built-in logo maker tool. It's completely free and amazingly simple. You can design your own unique website logo from scratch or create a brand new one from the elements available in the system.
- Multilingual support. The Website Builder allows you to create multiple language versions of your e-commerce website. To this end, the system offers an advanced multilingual tool that is easy to master and use. With this feature you can create a multilingual website where you can build business relationships with international partners and customers.
- E-commerce widgets. To get access to niche-specific e-commerce widgets, simply reach the integrated App Market and browse the widgets / apps available there.Some of the most popular examples of ecommerce extensions are live chat support, galleries, social widgets, booking, online form, and more.
- Shape builder. The platform enables online forms to be integrated into any page or section of your web shop. Free Form Builder offers a number of custom form layouts, design elements, and tools that will help you add your online form perfectly to your ecommerce website.
- Social media integration. With SITE123 you can update social media accounts to inform customers about upcoming news, events, plans and updates that will take place in your webshop in the near future.
SITE123 offers affordable and versatile pricing options. There is a free plan, mainly used for testing system functionality, and four paid subscriptions that differ in terms and features. The cost of the cheapest subscription is $ 10.80 per month - this is a really worthwhile investment!
Try SITE123 for free
3dcart - A Powerful & Secure Ecommerce Software
3dcart - is a powerful and secure e-commerce software, the application of which leads to the creation of feature-rich online stores. The service's customer base isn't as extensive as that of the reputable niche leaders, but the system is still quite perspective. The developers of the platform are continuing to work on improving the quality of the web shops started with the service. Now take a look at the features of the system to understand what to expect from it:
- Module-based structure. The platform is module-based and offers ready-to-use integrations for maximum user convenience. Dozens of modules are pre-installed, while others can be connected as needed. One of the highlights of the system is its amazing collection of modules that you can choose and incorporate into your website. These are Facebook Ads / Connect, Zapier, group offers, AWeber, MailChimp, RSS feeds, LiveChat, saved shopping carts, wish lists, POS, AutoResponder and eBay to name just a few.
- E-commerce functions. When working with 3dcart, you can use the import / export option for products, various payment and shipping solutions, product charts for stock levels, tools for sales statistics and shopping plugins. Integration into social network services is also supported here. The website builder is rich in marketing and SEO tools. It offers CRM integration, blogging option, automated mailout, reporting, user group creation and other impressive features that website owners will be eager to use.
- Responsive e-commerce templates. The platform has a collection of high quality, responsive niche templates (There are over 70 of them here) you can customize and switch as you work on your website development.
- Product management. The software provides access to several product management options that allow you to create impressive product galleries and display windows. What you can do here is add new products (physical / digital items or gift certificates), Assign their parameters, add to inventory list, provide shipping / payment information, upload pictures and descriptions, add item number, MPN, GTIN, set up pricing specifications, etc. There is also a handy search filter option that simplifies product searches by sorting the Elements according to their parameters and peculiarities.
- Marketing tools. 3dcart enables the use of several integrated marketing tools, including shopping cart plugins (Godatafeed, NextTag Feed Export, Shopzilla, Bing, Google Product Feeds, PriceGrabber.com and Shop.com Export etc.). You can also edit buttons for social networks here by integrating the code or adding pre-made buttons from the “Social Bookmarking” section.
- Built-in CRM. The platform has an integrated CRM platform that you can use to organize your company and your customers. Note that the function is not activated by default and that it must be activated using the appropriate system module for customer relationship management.
In terms of pricing, 3dcart offers a 14-day free trial period that allows you to test the full functionality of the software. When you're happy with all of the options, you can upgrade to one of four paid subscriptions on the platform. The cheapest subscription is currently $ 9 / month. 3dcart does not include any transaction or setup fees and there is also the option to switch between plans if needed.
Try 3dcart for free
Squarespace - Online Store Builder with Shopping Cart
Squarespace - is a feature-rich online store builder with a built-in shopping cart function. This is a pretty good choice for users ready to start and manage a quality ecommerce website. The system is mainly suitable for developing online shops for artists and designers. It is particularly suitable for users who have the idea of presenting their products in the most favorable light. For this purpose, the website builder offers the following functions:
- Show window creation. It is possible to create stunning product display windows to add and customize the items you want to put up for sale. You can manage product prices, add videos, galleries and product variants (SKUs), Adjust payment and shipping options, implement loyalty programs for returning customers, etc.
- Template selection. In terms of the template gallery, Squarespace doesn't offer multiple themes. It currently has over 40 designs whose quality is above average. The e-commerce functionality can be applied to all templates.
- Widgets and Add-Ons. The Website Builder offers several widgets and special add-ons for web shops. This includes social media buttons, widgets for image galleries, e-commerce tools for cafes and restaurants, Google Analytics, etc.
- E-commerce platform. The system grants access to several high-end e-commerce functions that contribute to the development of high quality online stores. This includes a free SSL certificate connection, an integrated shopping cart, online tools for product presentation, price information, access to SKUs, payment options, multiple loyalty options, embedding Google Maps, online calendar, logo maker, comment function, etc.
- Social integrations. With Squarespace, you can post and update your webshop-related information on the social networks, namely Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox, Tumblr, Instagram, Dribbble, Linkedin, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Behance, Twitch, Yelp and more.
- Acuity Scheduling. Squarespace stands out from the crowd with its high quality Acuity Scheduling platform. This is the online scheduling system that is great for business / web shop owners and allows customers to launch and effectively manage quality platforms using the integrated trading platform.
Squarespace doesn't yet have a free plan that allows users to try all of its features and tools for free during the 14-day trial. If you are satisfied with the functionality of the system, you have the option to subscribe to one of the paid plans. The cheapest subscription cost is $ 12 / month. All plans offer free domain names and other benefits.
Try Squarespace for free
Bookmarks - E-Commerce & Online Stores Builder with AI
Bookmarks - is a cloud-based website builder with AI support that is great for developing small and medium-sized online stores. The system is a great choice for inexperienced users who are unaware of the intricacies of the web building process but have the intention of designing a decent ecommerce website. Likewise, it is a great choice for web designers who are involved in developing web stores for customers. If you are right to start a webshop with bookmarks, then you are interested in the list of advantages:
- AIDA assistant. The real highlight of the Website Builder is the AI-based AIDA assistant. In combination with the practical drag-and-drop technology, AIDA helps to create a web shop in automated mode using the information transmitted on request. This cuts website development time and produces impressive results.
- E-commerce engine. Bookmark has a powerful ecommerce engine that you can use to sell online, on social media, or in-store. The system allows you to create large web shops to sell the unlimited number of physical / digital products. You are in control of your webshop's performance and product management. The platform allows you to customize your online shop, issue voucher codes, choose between more than 40 payment options and real-time shipping integrations. There is also multilingual support for creating different language versions of your webshop.
- E-commerce module. Bookmark offers an e-commerce module with which a webshop can be connected to the existing website and further advertised with maximum efficiency. In addition, the system allows you to choose between e-commerce modules that you can add to your online store to increase performance and customer retention rates. These modules can be compared with widgets in terms of functionality. These are titles, texts, links, quotes, dividers, HTML code inserts, contact and feedback forms, slide shows, galleries, audio / video elements, buttons for social networks, etc.
- Extended e-mail function. The Website Builder allows you to check business related emails to add credibility and professional look to your web store. Bookmark Pro emails are linked to your webshop brand and are memorable for your current and potential customers / partners. The cost of using Bookmark's mailbox is $ 2 / month.
You can use Bookmark for free with standard restrictions. However, if you really intend to start a feature-rich online store, you'll need to upgrade to one of their standard plans. In this regard, Business Plan is the best solution as it offers the option to start an ecommerce website for $ 24.99 / month.
Try Bookmark for free
Jimdo - Affordable Ecommerce Website Builder
Jimdo - is another example of a worthy and easy website builder that can also be used to start and manage ecommerce websites. The platform stands out from the crowd with the built-in Dolphin tool and numerous design customization features that contribute to a simple, fast and effective web design process. If you have decided to open a webshop with the system, here is a list of the main advantages:
- Jimdo Dolphin. As mentioned above, Jimdo Dolphin will automatically create an ecommerce website for you. Information is used that you provide at the request of the system. Dolphin asks business-related questions that you should answer in order to create a website for your online store. If you do everything right, you will have a finished website in less than 5 minutes. Further customization may take some time, depending on the level of website customization and your web design skills. There is no need to create the layout, design and structure of the website - the system does it for you.
- Jimdo editor. If you still want to create an ecommerce website without artificial intelligence, you can do so in the classic Jimdo editor. To do this, you should choose the best template from the extensive collection of designs the system offers, add your logo and background, edit fonts and color palettes, and choose from customization tools to give your website the look and performance you want.
- Complete the ecommerce customization. Ecommerce websites built with Jimdo are fully customizable. The system grants tons of niche specific properties required for the required website configurations. These include product display options, shipping / tax settings, connection options for Stripe and PayPal accounts, return and cancellation policies, email confirmation and completed checkout messages, etc. To further customize the webshop, Jimdo offers a range of click-to-use tools To edit. namely multiple ecommerce templates, advanced SEO tools, shipping settings, inventory tracking options, logo creator, business listing option, extensive integration features, and much more.
Jimdo has a free basic account that you can use to test the functionality of the system in action. When it comes to developing ecommerce websites, Standard Jimdo recommends using a paid subscription, which starts at $ 7.50 / month. For its part, Jimdo Dolphin also offers four paid packages, with the e-commerce plan being the most suitable solution. The cost is currently $ 19 / month.
Try Jimdo for free
If you are right to start an online store, using an ecommerce website builder is definitely a smart choice. These services offer the best combination of convenience, simplicity, and advanced features. Ecommerce websites built with these platforms look great and offer great performance. And you don't have to be a coding master to get this result.
Choosing the best ecommerce website builder generally depends on your web building needs and wants. Take the time to test all of the platforms to decide which one is best for your particular project. This gives you the idea of the best solution that you should ultimately go for.
Create an online store for free
- What is the best Christmas present
- Where can you find high IQ women
- How does amoeba multiply
- What is a computer application
- Which RNA base bonds exist with guanine
- Kuala Lumpur is dangerous for visitors
- What if the Great Depression never happened
- Can God and suffering both exist?
- How do environment and poverty cause poverty?
- The Vietnamese eat ph for breakfast
- Can fake emails be traced?
- Which programming languages do you know
- What is the best example of referral marketing
- Why are some things understandable and yet inexplicable
- Why do many people hate Malaysia
- How soft is pure gold
- What is the power of words
- A fool knows he's a fool
- Vanilla extract could harm you
- What happens after drinking phenol
- Who is leading the B2C CRM market
- Will a push-up add to my weight?
- What fruits can shih tzu eat
- What is the value of a penny from 1939