How is the population of Singapore
independent since 1965
South East Asia
Singapore / Singapura / 新加坡 共和国 / சிங்கப்பூர்
geographySingapore is an island nation at the southern end of the Malay Peninsula. The dwarf state has a total area of only 719 km² and a total coastline of 193 km. This land mass is roughly 2.2 times the size of Bremen. This makes Singapore the third smallest country in Asia after Macau and Singapore and the 51st smallest country in the world. With 7,933 inhabitants per km², it is also the third most densely populated country in the world after Macau and Monaco. With an average height of only 15 m above sea level, it is one of the lowest-lying countries in the world.
In addition to the main island, there are 62 other small islands in the country. Malaysia is the only country directly bordering Singapore. The distance between Berlin and the capital Singapore is approximately 9,940 km.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 1.62 dollars
1 dollar = 0.62 euros
The climate in SingaporeIn Singapore, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 31 and 32 degrees, depending on the season. In the colder months, the temperature drops at night to up to 24 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
Chinese, English, Malay, Tamil
With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.938, Singapore is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. The IMF also shares this classification. In terms of purchasing power parity, it is the third richest country in the world. Singapore is sometimes referred to as a tax haven.
|79% urban areas:||566 km²|
|1% agriculture:||7 km²|
|23% forests:||166 km²|
|0% water surface:||10 km²|
|Road network:||3,500 km|
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- How are transgender people treated in Bangladesh
- The lifelong XSplit license is worth it
- How should a 35-year-old behave
- Why do dogs whine and groan annoyingly
- Eats a lot of salad well
- What is your favorite board game
- How many thousands make a crore
- What features characterize the Michigan accent
- What does the flag of Rwanda symbolize
- Are job fairs an advantage
- How were horoscopes invented
- What are the rules of netball
- How do I create a Google survey
- What was the first book ever written
- Why is Kissanime always buffering
- Is the brainwashing of the media people
- What paradigm shift can change this world
- Who can wear a Mangalsutra bracelet
- Which operating system is best for games
- How you will celebrate this new year
- Have you ever declined an inheritance Why
- Will Trump cancel H1B visas
- What percentage of millionaires have financial advisors?
- What is the best processed food