What are the best math doctoral programs
PLEASE NOTE below for the printout of the online application for admission to the doctoral procedure for the PERIOD March 26th, 2020 - IMPERATIVE until further notice!
In order to be admitted to the doctorate, please hand in the following forms to the study office:
Please make sure that all signatures have been made by you and your supervisor.
The supervision agreement is a model that has been decided upon and made available by the specialist doctoral committee. The supervision agreement may be supplemented or changed.
We advise you to keep your Disputation also within the admission period have to hold off.
Information on submitting the admission application in Docata can be found in the FAQs. You can find a lot more information here. (This link is available in German.)
Notes on printing out the online application for admission to the doctoral procedure for the PERIOD March 26, 2020 - until further notice:
Please tick the relevant declarations in the printout of the online application, also tick which application documents were attached and sign the printout (scanned / electronic signatures are permitted).
Supervision agreements with scanned or electronic signatures from the supervisor and co-supervisor are accepted.
Signatures of the (co) supervisor and the chair of the supervision committee can be replaced by e-mails in which the scientist confirms the (co) supervision or the chair of the supervision committee.
Signatures on acceptance of a job can be replaced by e-mails in which the person responsible confirms that they will provide you with a job for the dissertation project.
Signatures confirming membership in structured doctoral programs can be replaced by e-mails in which the responsible coordinator / spokesperson confirms your membership.
ONLY simple copies of diplomas are accepted: diploma, certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement. The original MUST be submitted within the next 6 months.
In order for your application to be processed, you must SCAN ALL application documents and SEND them by E-MAIL to the Mathematics Office (see contact in Docata). Please summarize the documents in ONE PDF file (max. 10 MB).
The above-mentioned confirmation emails must also be attached to the application documents.
ALL application documents must ALSO be sent by post to the responsible study office / doctoral office.
Due to the current situation, processing may take longer. We ask for your understanding and patience.
Please notice that JUST electronically submitted applications for admission to the doctoral procedure completeApplication documents are processed (according to the instructions in Docata under Checklist application documents)!
- How do I get customers for the website
- Is Singapore politically more stable than Malaysia
- Regret moving to San Francisco
- What is the richest city in Kuwait
- Answer Katherine Langford DM's on Instagram
- Is the US a secular country?
- Sorry for not joining the military
- Why are wealthy Chinese fleeing China
- Who built the first glass house
- Who came up with the metric unit?
- What role does the PR agency play
- Who is the inventor of cyberpunk
- How do I register a NIDHI company
- What is it about pulsars that fascinates you?
- Was the Prophet Mohammed a homosexual person?
- Time is faster than light
- Need a weapon for protection
- Have Singaporean workers earned their wages?
- Why does Bayes' theorem work
- Can I get my marketing email
- Are Chinese noodles healthy?
- Why do they put animals on coins
- Is America a country or a continent
- What is Green Hat SEO
- What makes sugar or alcohol more addicting
- What is divine machine?
- What is fortune telling
- Why do people like to judge celebrities
- Do forest fires contribute to climate change
- What is b2b2c
- What should everyone know about manipulation
- What is a delicious biscuit
- How is the population in Japan declining