What a childish thing you still like
Questions for Guys - The best questions to get closer to him
This is a list of extraordinary questions to ask a boy. They are meant to be an interesting conversation starter, so some of the questions are a little bit different from the usual.
Remember that everyone is different and accordingly choose questions that you think will suit your chosen one or that you would really like to know the answer to.Also read:
40 deep questions to ask if you really want to get to know someone
50 questions to ask a woman if you want to know who she really is
212 In-depth questions to get to know & think about
You might be surprised at the questions someone finds interesting - so even if a question initially seems like it doesn't interest them, it might be worth a try.
Before we get started, make sure to ask plenty of other follow-up questions to find out more and keep the conversation going.
List of questions to ask a boy
These first 50 questions are the most interesting in my opinion.
Further down the page there is a list of 150 other questions for guys that also work very well.
If you can't find what you are looking for in the first 50, you will definitely find something suitable further down the page! And without further ado, here is the list of good questions to ask a boy.
1. What was your best “mic drop” moment?
2. What “childish” thing do you still enjoy?
3. What is your biggest doubt?Also read:
20 questions to ask your partner that will deepen your relationship
Questions to get to know
4. Who has completely lost your respect?
5. Questions for boys - which movie do you wish life would be more like this movie?
6. How many cell phones have you broken or lost?
7. Who or what is your archenemy?
8. What is the most pointless ability you have?
9. What is the worst and the best thing about being a man?
10. What is something that most people misunderstand or do wrong?
11. What would you NOT do for 5 million euros?
12. What did you try against all odds and it was absolutely worth it?
13. If you could only learn one spell, but that spell only did something banal and boring, what would the spell do?
14. You suddenly wake up in the middle of the night. What would be the scariest sound you could hear when you wake up?
15. What high paying job do you think you could cheat on yourself without any experience and no one would notice?Also read:
Questions to girls
16. What would be the consequences of a scientific discovery that extends human life to 500 years?
17. Which film can you watch over and over again without getting tired of it?
18. If you were to design and build a tree house, what would it look like and what would be in it?
19. What is the most interesting trivial knowledge that you have memorized?
20. Which prominent person would make the worst head of state?
21. What were you really interested in when you were younger but now you think it's silly?
22. Which historical figure was not as great as most people think?
23. Your job is to make insects a popular food. You have € 1 billion available to help you achieve this goal. How do you go about it
24. In which situation you have ever experienced have you been under the highest pressure and how did you deal with it?Also read:
119+ Captivating Questions For thinking about important things
25. What is something that totally stressed you out but ended up not turning out to be a big deal?
26. Which subject are you completely fed up with?
27. Questions for Boys - Which three events had the biggest impact on who you are today?
28. What do you think you have a good idea about, but probably not at all?
29. What is society doing today that people will make fun of in 20 years' time?
30. Which double standards are laughable and have to come to an end?
31. What's your worst customer service story, either as a customer or as an employee?
32. What is the most effective way for a government to control the population?
33. If you had to choose a good thing to devote your life to, what would that thing be?
34. What would be the greatest thing you would have achieved in life if you died today?
35. What did you do to make the world a better place to live?
36. Are there people you have only met once, but who have made a big impression on you?
37. What do you think people in your country are complaining about the most?
38. What question can you ask someone to find out the most about that person?
39. What was a situation where it got extremely tight?
40. What stories from your life will you tell your children (assuming you have or want children)?
41. If you could become the leading expert in an obscure field, what would it be?
42. What was the worst purchase you have ever made?
43. Questions to Guys - What did you think was silly until you tried it yourself?
44. Who is your favorite author?
45. What do you daydream about?
46. What do you believe in, even though you know that it is probably not true?
47. What signs lead you to believe that someone will go far?
48. What was the most unusual but fun experience that you have ever had?
49. What was your weirdest habit as a child?
50. Which food or meal irritates you the most?
150 more questions for guys
51. Which video game do you wish life was more like this game?
52. What is the best prank you can play on someone?
53. What was the biggest mistake in history?
54. What does friendship mean to you?
55. What would be the worst thing one could have a phobia of?
56. For whom or what do you always have time?
57. What are two things that you will never spend money on?
58. What is something that you have to complain about or that you want to get rid of?
59. What is the best bad decision you have made?
60. What could you spontaneously give a two-hour lecture about?
61. What would make you stand up to a movie and leave the theater?
62. What was your favorite cartoon in your childhood or youth?
63. What are things that people have selflessly done to make your life better?
64. What are some good euphemisms for everyday activities?
65. What do you own that people regularly comment on?
66. If you could level up in life like a game, where would you use your next skill point?
67. Questions For Guys - What have you been doing wrong all your life and only recently figured out how to do it right?
68. How does your definition of a “real man” differ from the stereotypical social notion of a “real man”?
69. What does your perfect burger look like?
70. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
71. You get € 300,000 to make a room in your house the best room ever, which room do you choose and what do you do with it?
72. Have you ever seen someone try to play the Do You Know Who I Am? Card?
73. What are some boring games or sports and how can you spice them up?
74. Which game do you generally lose?
75. What would you like to do that is traditionally considered feminine?
76. What is the strangest thing you ate regularly as a child?
77. If time didn't matter and you had eternity to master one skill, what would it be?
78. If you wanted to give a tourist the local flavor of your place of residence, what would you recommend?
79. If you could get everyone in the world to believe one thing (true or not), what would you choose?
80. What are you so incredibly bad at that you gave up trying forever?
81. What was the last movie that made you cry?
82. What little things do you always worry about?
83. If you could have 4 more hours a day, how would you spend those 4 hours?
84. Questions for boys - What should everyone have experienced at least once in their life?
85. Which city or country would you like to move to?
86. What is your earliest memory?
87. Which idiom do you think of as extremely confusing for people learning German?
88. Which websites did you visit all the time in the past, but no longer?
89. Who would be the worst celebrity to have dinner together?
90. What is something totally obvious that you never noticed until someone pointed it out to you?
91. What little thing makes you overly angry?
92. What one thing would you want to save if your house was on fire? Always assumed that all people and animals are already safe.
93. Which flavor combination is quite strange, but you like it?
94. What really annoys you when other people do it, but you do it yourself sometimes?
95. Where have you traveled all over the world?
96. Which obscure website do you like?
97. What random acts of extreme helpfulness or kindness would you like to see?
98. Questions for Guys - What's the Most Useful Skill You Ever Learned?
99. If you were given the ability to start a new trend that would be instantly popular, what trend would it be?
100. When was the last time someone said or did something so stupid that you were sure it could only be a joke?
101. What was the greatest historical event that you have personally attended or participated in?
102. What do you know too much about?
103. If it were decided that all countries of the world were abolished and the whole earth became a unified political entity, what would the capital of the earth be? What would the flag and anthem look like?
104. What was the best € 5 that you have ever spent?
105. Which film really reflects the time it was made?
106. Which fictional character is portrayed as a hero, but is actually more like a villain?
107. What unexpected compliment did you get that stuck in your memory?
108. If you could travel back in time and inspire someone to come up with a modern invention today, which invention would, in which age, advance mankind most?
109. What is your wallpaper on phone or computer?
110. What is your favorite board game or card game? Which do you like the least?
111. What was the worst thing you have ever tasted?
112. If you were a ghost, how would you haunt?
113. What is one thing that you could do on a daily basis that would likely make your life a lot better?
114. What makes you special and unique?
115. What do you judge people for when you probably shouldn't?
116. Which movie quote can you no longer hear?
117. What would be the last movie you would want to see before you die?
118. What are two things that are passionately important to you?
119. Questions for boys - What do you have to see or experience yourself to really appreciate it?
120. Which popular ingredient or spice do you find repulsive?
121. Which celebrities are most likely to be assholes?
122. How well can you explain how a car works?
123. What is the first thing you think when you see a homeless person?
124. What was the most ridiculous tattoo you've ever seen?
125. In which roles would you be especially good if you were an actor?
126. What is the most paranormal thing that has ever happened to you?
127. Which movie would be better if the action had taken place in reverse order?
128. What is currently legal, but won't be in ten or twenty years?
129. What would you like to be the best in the world at?
130. What is something that you have done quite often, but at which you are still incredibly bad?
131. What are you actually too old for, but still enjoying it?
132. What was fun once, but you wouldn't do it again?
133. If you could choose an instrument on which you were instantly a virtuoso, what would it be?
134. What is your best saying?
135. What was the last great goal that you achieved?
136. What are problems that you know are luxury problems, but they still annoy you?
137. What do you collect?
138. What is the worst injury you've ever had?
139. Would you volunteer to colonize another planet if it meant that you could never return to Earth?
140. What would be the worst deal to have a € 1,000 gift card for it?
141. When was the last time a stranger made or saved your day?
142. What is something that you are surprised about that no one has yet figured out how to do or how it works?
143. Questions for boys - What is your creative outlet?
144. When was the last time things got a little too real?
145. What is idealized by people that really shouldn't be idealized?
146. Who is famous for his talent who really shouldn't be?
147. If you could make a rule that everyone should follow while using the Internet, what kind of rule would it be?
148. What is worse than you thought?
149. What have you wanted to try for a long time, but haven't done it yet?
150. What is the worst slip of the tongue or verbal slip you've ever heard of?
151. What activity or hobby is so overrun with horrible people that you don't even want to try?
152. What is your take on "Back then we still ..."?
153. Who is the funniest actor who still makes films or series?
154. What is the best part of your day?
155. What is the strangest hobby you've ever heard of?
156. Which language do you like the sound of, although you do not speak it?
157. What is your favorite film from each genre?
158. What is your definition of a good person?
159. Which headline would you most like to read?
160. If you could run away from it all and start all over, would you do that?
161. If you were given € 10,000 to host a grandiose party, celebration or event, what would that look like?
162. When was the last time you felt like you weren't up to date at all?
163. What are some little joys that make you much happier than they should?
164. What is something that you boycott but do not raise your boycott?
165. Which social media post did you really get stuck with?
166. Questions for Boys - What popular advice or wisdom doesn't really make a lot of sense?
167. If you were stuck at one age forever, which one would you choose?
168. What is an example of a modern masterpiece?
169. Which useless knowledge have you memorized and will you probably never forget?
170. Which quote has always stuck in your head?
171. What's the weirdest thing you've seen driving a car?
172. What would be the worst animal to be eaten by?
173. On a scale between existential crisis and dream life, what is life like in the moment?
174. Which topic, apart from religion and politics, always leads to hot discussions in your circle of friends and acquaintances?
175. If you could show a picture to everyone in the world for 10 seconds, which picture would it be?
176. What looks like it should taste better than it really is?
177. What would some of the disciplines be if there were an Olympiad for the average person?
178. What kind of person would your exact opposite be?
179. Would you travel to a foreign country all by yourself?
180. If states or federal states could go together, who would be in love with whom and why?
181.What is something that goes without saying that would sound completely crazy, or at least like a bad idea, if you explained it to someone outside of your culture?
182. What would you recommend to someone who has a day off and doesn't know what to do with himself?
183. How do you imagine the life of the super rich?
184. What is the biggest "scene" that you have seen someone make in public?
185. Which fictional person have you fallen in love with or do you still have a crush?
186. What is your best podcast recommendation?
187. What happens more often than you would like?
188. Which genetic modification would you prefer?
189. What was something that you loved but that never really took hold or was finished before its time?
190. Who should play you in a film about your life?
191. What would be the absolute best pet one could have?
192. What advice would you want everyone to take to heart?
193. What is one thing you learned this week?
194. What is the stupidest rule that you have been forced to follow?
195. What is the most absurd thing that has become a reality for you?
196. Do you think that your childhood was better or worse than that of others who grew up in comparable circumstances (place, time)?
197. What is your most common first thought when you wake up?
198. If a disease were named after you, what would the symptoms be?
199. What is one thing that you regret?
200. What is the one, most important thing that you have done in your life?
- Difference between a bigot and a racist
- What is the use of the 5th dimension
- What are the Biggest Myths About Investing
- Are railroad jobs good for girls
- What do philosophers think of Jordan Peterson
- Dairy farmers in Canada are rich
- Is there photon matter in the universe
- Emotionally disturbed means bipolar disorder
- What's your rating of Diib
- How much do kestrels cost
- Which is important fame or money
- Which American cities are the most British
- Why does multiple myeloma cause hypercalcaemia
- Is handmade jewelry worth its price
- The space-time represents the space vacuum
- What is your most embarrassing encounter
- What makes you believe in yourself
- We technically live in space
- How ignorant can people be
- Time exists as matter
- How do you keep grapes fresh longer?
- Do dogs have a favorite person?
- How do dentists brush teeth
- How to say freeze in Japanese
- How can I unlock Android phones?
- Which is the best temple in Chennai
- How can we perceive higher dimensions
- What is a distinguishable permutation
- Is NPD an epidemic
- Which YouTube channels should every man follow
- Would you date a creepy girl
- Can you cook nachos in space?
- Marcus Aurelius was killed by his son