What was your most embarrassing intimate encounter
Truth or Dare Questions: 70+ Truth and Duty Questions
Truth or Dare Questions
"Truth or Dare" is the classic party game of embarrassment. A group of people take turns asking, “Truth or Dare?” If a person chooses the truth, they have to answer the question honestly - no matter how embarrassing it is.
When someone chooses to do duty, he or she is given a task that must be performed. If the player does not like the task, he can ask for a second task, but then has to complete it. The task cannot be to answer a question.Also read:
Who would be more likely to ask
I never have any questions
14 drinking games for two
The game is a great way to find out more about your friends - maybe even more than you ever wanted to know. And if they insist on keeping their secrets to themselves, at least they'll keep you entertained while completing the most absurd tasks.
This is a list of some of the basic truth questions and mandatory tasks that you can start the game with.
You can modify the questions to suit the mood of the party or group. Just make sure you don't ask too gloomy questions.
You want to embarrass others and cause laughter. If you're not careful, you can find yourself pulling out really dark secrets from your friends' past.
Also, make sure to keep the chores down to a reasonable level of insanity - if someone is seriously injured or the police are called, the party is over very quickly.
As long as you don't overdo it, “Truth or Dare” can create a great atmosphere at parties. Use the questions and tasks from the following lists, adapt them to your situation and your game of "Truth or Dare" will be really embarrassing!
Truth or Dare List of Questions
1. Who is your crush?
2. What is your deepest, darkest fear?
3. Tell about your first kiss.
4. Who is the hottest person here?
5. What is your greatest regret?
6. Who has the nicest butt here?
7. What are the three things that turn you on the most?
8. Who is the last person you licked?
9. Have you ever been cheated or betrayed?
10. Tell about your most uncomfortable or embarrassing date.
11. Have you ever made out to anyone here?
12. What about yourself are you most uncomfortable with?
13. When was the last time you went to bed?
14. "Truth or Dare" Questions - What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
15. What is the most embarrassing photo of you?
16. Which person do you regret most about kissing?
17. Tell us your most embarrassing vomit story.
18. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done in public?
19. What do most people think of you that is actually not true?
20. What's the biggest thing you got away with?
21. What would you do if you were of the opposite sex for a month?
22. What is the most expensive item that you have ever stolen?
23. What's the most childish thing you still do?
24. Have you ever blamed someone else for something you actually did?
25. What is something that most of your friends think of you that is absolutely untrue?
26. Who here would you most like to hang out with?
27. What lie did you tell that hurt someone?
28. What is the meanest thing you have ever said or done to someone who doesn't deserve it?
29. What is something that people think you would never do but have already done?
30. What was the worst encounter you ever had with a police officer?
31. "Truth or Dare" Questions - What's the silliest thing that you are emotionally attached to?
32. What was the strangest place you've ever peed?
33. Have you ever shit your pants since you were a child?
34. What's the most embarrassing thing your parents ever caught you doing?
35. Which secret about yourself did you once confide in someone who then passed it on to a lot of people?
36. What was the worst moment you ever puffed?
37. What was the scariest dream you have ever had?
38. What is the most embarrassing thing in your room?
39. Why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?
40. What was the stupidest thing you've ever done?
41. What's the nastiest thing your body has ever produced?
42. What is your favorite thing that your boyfriend or girlfriend does?
43. What terrible things have you done that you tried to cover up with lies?
44. Who did you love who did not love you back?
45. What is something that you have never told anyone before?
46. What is your most repulsive habit?
47. Which pictures or videos of you do you wish that they didn't exist?
48. What was the cruelest prank you have ever played on someone?
49. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever published on social media?
50. What bad thing did you do that no one ever found out?
51. "Truth or Dare" Questions - What was the most embarrassing romantic encounter you have ever had?
52. What's the nastiest thing you've ever had in your mouth?
53. Tell about the last time someone walked in unexpectedly while you were naked.
54. What's the embarrassing nickname you've ever had?
55. What's the most embarrassing photo you have on your phone?
56. Describe your last romantic encounter in detail.
57. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done for your boyfriend or girlfriend?
58. Is it true that you ... (whatever is suspected by you or the group about the person asked)?
59. When was the last time you bored your nose without a handkerchief?
60. What do you really hope your parents will never find out about?
61. Tell me something you don't want me to know.
62. What did you do that people here would most condemn you for?
63. What would you do if you belonged to the opposite sex for a day?
Truth or Dare List of compulsory tasks
1. Serenade the person to your right.
2. "Truth or Dare" Questions - Accentuate the next 3 rounds.
3. Kiss the person on your left.
4. Try a magic trick.
5. Do four wheel strokes in a row.
6. Have someone shave part of your body.
7. Eat five spoons of a condiment (e.g. ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, barbecue sauce).
8. Play the pet for someone in the group for 5 minutes.
9. Try a 30 second break dance.
10. Let the group give you a new hairstyle.
11. Dance the worm.
12. Curse like a sailor for 20 seconds straight.
13. Sniff the armpits of every person in the room.
14. Dance to a song the group chooses.
15. Truth or Dare Questions - Take a shower with your clothes on.
16. Break two eggs on top of your head.
17. Play us your best interpretation of a baby that is about to be born.
18. Belly dance like your life depends on it.
19. Put four ice cubes in your pants.
20. Lick the floor.
21. For a boy: apply makeup. For a girl: remove your makeup.
22. Dance for a minute with no music.
23. Try drinking a glass of water while standing on your hands.
24. Have the group put you in an awkward pose and have them take a picture of it.
25. Play a song by clapping your buttocks until someone guesses the song.
26. Give someone your cell phone here and let him or her text any of your contacts.
27. Represent a human life through expressive dance.
28. Have a small mug of any mixed drink the group creates. (Please do not mix anything that could cause physical harm. No visits to the emergency room.)
29. Use a marker pen to write something embarrassing anywhere on your body (that can be hidden by clothing).
30. Make everyone in the group smile; keep going until everyone has smiled once.
31. Have the person on your left draw something on your face with a pencil.
32. “Truth or Dare” Questions - Prepare and perform a 30-second opera about one or more people in the group.
33. Ask and beg the person on your right not to leave you for the other or the other. Howling, wailing and gnashing of teeth are expressly allowed.
34. Do pushups until you can't anymore, wait 5 seconds, then do another.
35. Sell a piece of trash to someone in the group. Use your best sales tactics.
36. Have the group snoop around on your phone for 2 minutes.
37. Swap clothes with someone of the opposite sex for 3 rounds.
38. Impersonate a celebrity for three minutes every time you say something.
39. Try to juggle 2 or 3 items the group selects.
40. Put your arm in the trash can up to the elbow.
41. Walk on your hands from one end of the room to the other. If necessary, someone can hold your legs.
42. Gargle something that isn't meant to be gargle but won't harm you.
43. Have someone of your choice smack you in the face.
44. Take a trash can and use your hands to form a ring over it. The rest of the group must now throw rubbish through your improvised basket garbage ring. (No bottles or other items that could cause injury. Again, no visits to the emergency room, please.)
45. Truth or Dare Questions - Spin an imaginary hula hoop on your hips for 3 minutes while the game continues.
46. Recreate popular YouTube videos until someone guesses which video you are copying.
47. Seduce someone of the same sex from the group.
48. Write an impromptu poem about something the group chooses.
49. Dance on an imaginary pole for 1 minute.
50. Try to walk on your hands as far as you can (don't break anything with your feet).
51. Pick someone from the group to spank you.
52. Post an extremely unfavorable photo of yourself on the social media of your choice.
53. Make a funny face and do it for 2 minutes while the game continues.
54. Think of something in your room. Now spell it with your nose and keep going until someone in the group guesses what you are trying to spell.
55. After the group chooses a swear word or dirty word, sing a song and insert the word once on each line of the song.
56. Slide your butt on the carpet from one end of the room to the other like a dog. For this you have to wear short or long pants.
57. “Truth or Dare” Questions - Open a pack of snacks or candy with your mouth only, without using your hands or feet.
58. Bend over so that you can look back through between your legs. Now run backwards until you can nudge someone with the buttocks.
59. Make tea from something that is not tea (but not dangerous / toxic) and drink it.
60. Go to the bathroom, take off your underwear and put them on your head. Keep them upside down for the rest of the game.
61. Act like an animal someone calls out to you for the next minute.
62. Eat a teaspoon of the hottest thing in the kitchen.
63. Let an ice cube travel from your mouth to the mouth of the person on your right.
64. Call the 7th contact on your cell phone and sing them a song that the group chooses for 30 seconds.
65. Without words. Pretend you are a food / meal. Don't pretend you're eating it, you are the food. Keep doing this until someone in the group guesses what food you are.
66. Drop something in the toilet, then reach in to get it out again.
67. Find the person whose name starts with the same letter as yours or whose first letter is closest to yours. Now lick that person's face.
68. Sit on a swivel chair and let the group rotate for 30 seconds. It may be good to hold a bucket while doing this.
69. Jump up and down as high as you can for 1 full minute.
70. Have two people stick a licked finger in your ears at the same time.
71. Sing a hymn of praise to a person the group selects.
- What is an expensive chinese dish
- What are the health benefits of CLA
- Which is India's deadliest animal
- Do fathers ever fantasize about their daughters?
- Which coins are named after places
- Which slope is best for the driveway?
- What are some cheap hacks for useful life
- What is throttle in the internal combustion engine
- What is Internet Protocol IP
- Why is the Bible moral
- Where can I learn catia v5
- What do Americans think of Canadians?
- What kind of food do Singaporeans like best?
- What is your favorite recipe for breakfast
- When does a girl feel horny?
- What is it like working at Schlumberger in India
- What is the smallest unit of measurement
- How much does our health define us?
- How are you diagnosed with ADHD
- Why is France rich
- Are poker clubs legal
- Does the US have a skills shortage?
- Are the UAE the best Arab country
- What is meant by IVF treatment
- What are some good primer brushes
- What are the main concepts in psychology
- Why do we eat chicken eggs unfertilized
- Which is Delhi's best restaurant
- Michelle Obama graduated
- What is the cheapest nuclear submarine
- What is any advice on relationship problems
- Regret moving to San Francisco