What is soft iron
For applications that require a high saturation magnetization but require defined magnetic properties, it is not recommended to use a conventional ferrous material or steel. Reliable and reproducible magnetic material properties can only be achieved with magnetic irons through a careful machining and annealing process. Magnetic iron is mainly used in the field of magnet systems, e.g. B. in pole pieces, yokes, as anchor bodies and in the form of flux guide plates. Magnetic iron shields make it possible to control strong magnetic fields. The high Curie temperature allows applications that can be made with MUMETALL® or PERMENORM® 5000 H2 would not be realizable, but the coercive field strength and the dynamic losses are significantly higher than with the latter.
Soft iron can be obtained from SEKELS GmbH as prefabricated parts and in the form of sheets and rods. We are also happy to offer suitable ones Surface coatings as corrosion protection at.
Typical properties (annealed)
|µ40 (static)||about 1000|
|Hc [At the]||approx. 60 - 120|
|Curie temperature [° C]||approx. 770|
|Spec. Electr. Resistance [µOhm * m]||0,107|
|Density [g / cm3]||7,86|
- What is soft iron
- What are some strange facts about Africans
- Is it possible to visit another dimension?
- Why are dementors guarding Azkaban prison?
- When does space travel begin?
- Smoking 4 cigarettes a day badly
- Can a killer whale eat a stingray?
- Tiberius was a sexual predator
- How are gravitational waves recorded
- Is a good Chinese girl name
- What is sampling in research
- Are twins spiritually connected
- Is Thailand dangerous
- Still use SMS
- Dairy farmers in Canada are rich
- To whom do we give our unconditional love
- Are influenza flu vaccines safe
- What are some good personal finance blogs
- The American dream is over idealized
- Is there any good health software available
- Do Chinese and Taiwanese look different
- What does scaffolding mean in biology
- When was light created?
- Why do hotels keep their windows locked?