How can I earn 750,000 a year
What executives in the TV industry earn
As a listed company, ProSiebenSat.1 discloses salaries. Thomas Ebeling received 4.1 million euros including stock options. RTL boss Anke Schäferkordt should also move in this level class. The level below still earns well. ProSiebenSat.1 CFO Gunnar Wiedenfels was 2.1 million euros in 2016.
At the station bosses, the salaries of the small ones start at 200,000 euros and are likely to rise to 750,000 euros for the big ones. Olaf Schröder, Sport1 boss and member of the Constantin management, earned around 573,000 euros in 2016.
Public law is a special case. Compared to the private sector, the directors Thomas Bellut (ZDF, 320,000 euros per year) and Tom Buhrow (WDR, 399,000 euros per year) are moderately paid. At least the numbers are now public. But it wasn't easy to get there. ARD internally provided, for example, the topic of discussion in which order the director's salaries should be published. In order of height with WDR man Tom Buhrow as number one? Or is it better to put the BR first in alphabetical order? The WDR finally prevailed. Tom Buhrow is now in the network on the far right.
The salaries of the directors are also published. There the NDR saw an urgent need for action and enforced that the monthly average salary (18,500 euros basic remuneration) is now mentioned. Compared to the MDR (14,500 euros), the number does not seem threateningly high. The annual salary at the NDR (220,000 euros) compared to the MDR (174,000 euros), on the other hand, raises a number of questions.
What has so far not been expressed in the transparency offensive is a disclosure of the lavish pension commitments, which are based on political operations. The value of the pension obligations to which ZDF has committed to Thomas Bellut, the so-called present value, was 3.8 million euros at the end of 2015. According to an expert opinion by the business-mathematical institute Mensch & Kuhnert, which specializes in such calculations, this results in a monthly pension of at least 20,000 euros per month after Bellut's departure. Editor-in-chief Peter Frey has a cash value claim of 2.4 million euros. The ZDF entered into a pension commitment of 14.8 million euros for its top seven members by the end of 2015. The WDR, which also discloses the data, comes to 12.3 million euros (end of 2015), for which the contributor is responsible.
kress.de tip: You can read about what executives in the radio industry, digital bosses, editors-in-chief and managers in publishing houses earn in "The big salary report", published in "kress pro" issue 8/2017 (October). The cover story also shows the industry's compensation trends and helps you better negotiate your next salary. The issue is available in our shop as an e-paper or printed - and in the iKiosk. It can be ordered by email at vertrieb (at) oberauer.com.
Like kress.de, "kress pro" - the magazine for media executives - is published by the media publisher Oberauer. "kress pro" editor-in-chief is Markus Wiegand, publisher Johann Oberauer. "To the" kress pro "subscription.
- Shows the NCIC misdemeanor
- What are SICI questions about CAT
- How are thoughts processed
- Why isn't Quora loading my feed?
- Why do you prefer Quora over Instagram
- What's the saddest thing you've heard
- China has too many millionaires
- How do RFID tags work
- What is it like to be caught shoplifting
- How could I regulate random forest classifiers
- How was the calculator discovered
- Can you cook nachos in space?
- What's the best SimCity Why
- What are the best mission games for pc
- What is the healthiest takeaway food
- What are some paradoxical questions or sentences
- What are some stimulating non-fiction books
- Old people know everything
- What is the decarburization of internal combustion engine components
- Are all male players sexist?
- What makes a great digital strategy
- Successful people are introverted
- What software will open APK files on iPhone
- Is nicotine gum alone harmful to health
- Who owns old Sierra Legacy game licenses
- What is longevity
- How Much Whey Protein Should You Ingest?
- Is Singapore affordable for students
- How does the Bible define witchcraft
- Who buys the stocks we sell
- What is Instagram Marketing
- What does an IQ of 132 mean?
- Where do math symbols come from
- What should I study before computer physics