Are there sane people
Navigation and service
Depression, stress and burnout are terms today that are sometimes used in an inflationary way in public discussion, the media and in companies. When dealing with the topic, mental illnesses are often the focus and thus obstruct the view on the other side of the coin: Those who want to actively promote health should also formulate and pursue this goal and not limit themselves to avoiding mental illnesses.
One-sided and negative reports contribute to the fact that mental illnesses are still taboo. Even if this tendency has decreased over time, those affected still often hide their illness from colleagues and friends.
Either way, it's important to spot the signs early on: if mental illness isn't treated in time, it will worsen and it can become chronic over the long term.
What does "mentally ill" mean?
Frequent, intense and long-lasting deviations from the norm in experience, well-being and behavior indicate a mental illness. These diseases are described in the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) as "Mental and behavioral disorders" (ICD-10, Chapter V (F)). There you can find clinical pictures such as depression, manic-depressive illnesses, anxiety disorders and schizophrenia.
The causes of mental illness vary from person to person and are usually found in a combination of biological, personal and social causes, including the professional environment.
- How can I learn practical marketing skills
- How do Catholics and Methodists differ?
- What are the goals of customer satisfaction
- Reduces or increases milk inflammation
- Why do gamers like to swear
- Has Harvard removed their free online courses
- What did the French Revolution achieve?
- Amway could be viewed as a pyramid scheme
- Why does America need gun control
- What makes you buy something
- How can I improve my Sudoku skills
- What is the purpose of property insurance
- When do French citizens get their salary?
- Vanilla extract could harm you
- Which countries consider themselves the third Rome
- Why does a country need foreign exchange reserves
- What is the paradox of life
- Like most free products, they are free
- Restaurants should charge delivery charges
- What is 6 6 1
- What do starfish eat in aquariums
- The SATs get harder
- What is the salary structure like in Australia
- What operating system do ATMs use