What counts as poor hygiene
Why is hygiene important?
Professional Association for Health Services and Welfare Care (BGW) (no year). Background information on infections. How often do infectious diseases occur? Link [as of December 15, 2020]
El Chakhtoura, N. G., Bonomo, R. A., & Jump, R. (2017). Influence of Aging and Environment on Presentation of Infection in Older Adults. Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 31 (4), 593-608. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.idc.2017.07.017
Embil J.M., Dyck, B., & Plourde, P. (2009). Prevention and control of infections in the home. Canadian Medical Association Journal. 180 (11), E82-E86, doi: https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.071898
Mody L. (2007). Infection control issues in older adults. Clinics in geriatric medicine, 23 (3), 499-vi. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cger.2007.02.001
Pletz, M. W., Eckmann, C., Hagel, S., Heppner, H. J., Huber, K., Kämmerer, W.,… Grabein, B. (2015). Multi-resistant pathogens - infection management 2015. Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 140 (13). 975-981. doi: 10.1055 / s-0041-102452. link
Robert Koch Institute (RKI) (2018). Infection Prevention in Nursing. Link [Status: 03.01.2019]
Saß, A. C., Lampert, T., Prütz, F., Seeling, S., Starker, A., Kroll, L. E., ... & Ziese, T. (2015). Health in Germany. Federal health reporting. Jointly supported by RKI and Destatis. Berlin: Robert Koch Institute. doi: 10.17886 / rkipubl-2015-003
Wendt, C., Exner, M., Grünewald, T., Just, H.-M., Rufe, B., Simon, A.,. . . Mielke, M. (2015). Infection prevention as part of the care and treatment of patients with communicable diseases Recommendation of the Commission for Hospital Hygiene and Infection Prevention (KRINKO) at the Robert Koch Institute. Federal Health Gazette, 58, 1151-1170. doi: 10.1007 / s00103-015-2234-2
Vonberg, R.-P., & Mutters, N. T. (2017). In M. Dettenkofer, U. Frank, H. M. Just, S. Lemmen, M. Scherrer (Eds.), Practical Hospital Hygiene and Environmental Protection (pp. 1-14). Berlin / Heidelberg: Springer Reference Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41169-4_3-1
Yoshikawa, T. T. (2000). Epidemiology and Unique Aspects of Aging and Infectious Diseases. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 30 (6), 931-933. doi: https://doi.org/10.1086/313792
Zacher, B., Haller, S., Willrich, N., Walter, J., Sin, M. A., Cassini, A.,… Eckmanns, T. (2019). Application of a new methodology and R package reveals a high burden of healthcare-associated infections (HAI) in Germany compared to the average in the European Union / European Economic Area, 2011 to 2012. Euro Surveill., 24 (46). doi: https://doi.org/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2019.24.46.1900135
- What is a pathological liar disorder
- How did you spend your day today
- What is the Prime Minister's term of office
- Which is the best online shopping
- What is 7 7 7 1
- What causes ulcers on the tongue
- Is capitalism inherently evil?
- Is it healthy to be scared?
- How fast does light move through a vacuum
- Should I learn poker to make money?
- Why are art exhibitions important
- How to buy and sell bicycles
- Some Amazon products are used
- What is the highest known numerical value
- What are rss feed websites
- When will Quora have a voice interface
- At what age does adulthood really begin?
- A raw vegan diet cures colitis
- What screams I'm new to California
- What is soft iron
- Where are Louis Vuitton handbags made
- You can legally own property on Mars
- Chinese Americans only eat Chinese food
- What is electronic commerce