What is the spiritual meaning of numbers
Are there lucky numbers? The teaching of numerology
The one symbolizes unity and indivisibility. It has a special position among numbers because it is also considered the number of God. In the symbolism, all other numbers are contained in the one, because these could only arise through the separation from the one.
The two symbolizes the duality and opposites. There is a counterpart to everything. With the Greeks it was considered the first actual number.
The three stands for the trinity and the mediating principle between the two opposites. When two opposites combine, something third arises. The three is also considered the heavenly principle. It also stands for the equalization of tensions.
The four stands for the earth, among other things. There are four elements, four cardinal points, the smallest spatial body (tetrahedron) also has four corners.
The five corresponds very closely to the human being: we have five fingers on the hand, five senses, da Vinci even represented the human being in the context of a five-pointed star. It also stands for the spirit.
The six is considered the number of the universe. It is made up of two three and connects heaven and earth with one another. The six also stands for the four cardinal points plus up and down.
The seven occurs again and again in the world and also in mysticism: 7 days of the week, 7 colors of the rainbow, 7 chakras, 7 dwarfs, little goats, ravens, swans, the darned 7th year, 7 wonders of the world. It embodies the connection between spirit (3) and matter (4).
The eight is the number of infinity as well as the number of the mind. When placed on its side, it even symbolizes the mathematical sign of infinity. In mathematics, it corresponds to the octahedron, a pyramid that goes up and down. It connects the material and the immaterial world with one another.
The nine stands for perfection. Numbers that contain three and nine always have a divine reference. One of the phenomena of the nine is that addition does not change the checksum. 9 + 9 = 18 checksum: 9 or 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 checksum: 9 or 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36 checksum: 9
- Can a country function without politicians
- Future Diary Manga was too crazy
- What do teachers really think of students
- What are the causes of being underweight
- Business What are the best business ideas
- Can someone copyright a photo of me?
- What's your worst IVF experience
- How many zeros are in 20,000
- Jumbo loans require mortgage insurance
- What do the Singaporeans think of Russia
- How many youtube videos have ads
- What is the best gingerbread recipe
- Can you ask yourself a question
- Are there highly intelligent people
- Is handmade jewelry worth its price
- Which US universities only accept IELTS
- Is there racism in East Asia
- Should I always trust my intuition
- Why are people offended by honesty
- How is Kyoto University?
- What does affiliate marketing mean
- What is your rating of UNIQLO
- Which wristwatches have a great resale value?
- Are there health risks associated with taking food supplements?