Why is D E Shaw so secret
"Hobbs & Shaw 2" as good as certain: That's what awaits us in the sequel
Already in January 2019, Luke Hobbs actor Dwayne Johnson ("Skyscraper") confirmed that they had tried “Aquaman” star Jason Momoa in “Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw” as Hobbs ‘brother. But his schedule was simply too full at the time of filming. "But definitely for the next 'Hobbs' film"Johnson finally promised in an interview. But will “Hobbs & Shaw 2” actually come? After the first film at the latest, there should no longer be any doubt about it ...
Warning, spoilers for "Hobbs & Shaw" will follow.
The closing scene (s) in the "Fast & Furious" spin-off
At a time when franchise films are ruling the box office, it would have been a big surprise if a blockbuster like “Hobbs & Shaw” had really come to an end. Instead, the spin-off of the now nine-part “Fast & Furious” series, as expected, offers the prospect of more.
The film doesn't take itself seriously - it's only logical to follow this line to the last second. That Ryan Reynolds ‘character, who, by the way, was successfully kept secret until the cinema release, suddenly ended up being by one "Completely new threat" speaks and actually just means another virus (with the difference that this would not let people melt from the inside, but from the outside), is a wonderfully self-deprecating nod to the action cinema and all its clichés, which may often be absolutely crazy , but still somehow belong. In “Hobbs & Shaw 2”, the two title heroes will probably have to deal again with a deadly virus that is bringing mankind to the edge of its existence.
But it is also worth staying seated after this scene - until the end credits are really through. Because then another scene awaits you in which Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) gets his well-deserved return coach after he let his muscled partner look stupidly out of the laundry at the airport. Literally.
"Hobbs & Shaw" has to be a box office success
But one thing is also clear: even if the end of “Hobbs & Shaw” makes a sequel really necessary, this is far from being dry. If the movie doesn't live up to its box office expectations, we probably won't see Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw again anytime soon. Jason Statham knows that too, who revealed to us in an interview: “If a film or a series of films works, is popular and also successful, there is a good chance that something will come - this is how films are simply made these days. So it all depends on whether the audience goes to the cinema for our film and wants to see more of it. "
The FILMSTARTS interview with Jason Statham
After "Fast & Furious 7" and "Fast & Furious 8" both grossed well over a billion dollars, it is to be expected that the approximately 200 million dollar "Hobbs & Shaw" will also be really successful at the box office. While many fans are bothered by the fact that cars seem to play an increasingly smaller role in the films, Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw are for many among the strongest elements of the last "F&F" chapters. The viewers will probably run in droves into the movie theaters to experience the two testosterone-charged complainers in feature length. The between 400 and 500 million dollars that the film has to bring in to be at least in the black should in any case be a no brainer.
"Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw" has been running in cinemas across Germany since August 1, 2019.
- Why do people ignore requests for help
- Why do women hide their breasts
- Are auto mechanics underpaid
- Becomes Australia Chaustralia by 2070
- Are smokers good for the planet
- What is another word for love
- What did Jesus really say about homosexuality?
- What is it like to work abroad?
- What does ODA do in military terms?
- Why do creative people mostly prefer solitude?
- Why are the portion sizes so small
- Does a government own their land?
- Why has alternative medicine become more popular
- When will Ripple hit $ 4 again
- How should I deal with a selfish woman
- What does the Bible say about hypergamy?
- Which is the oldest temple in Kerala
- Why is 20 an even number?
- What is the formula for love
- What is the Klein Gordon equation
- Let us observe our mental states
- What do Indonesians think of Kelantan
- Where do witches live 1
- Who was the worst historian in history
- How is Margaret Thatcher viewed in Ireland?
- How do I commit suicide 2
- What happens when a man turns 35
- How do you alleviate the awkwardness in the elevator
- Do you think you are born again
- In general, Americans are racists towards non-Americans
- What will India look like in 2100?
- Everyone is intelligent
- Have you ever walked to work barefoot
- Can Christians enter a mosque