What's trending in the US now
Business ideas from America: US ideas for inspiration
Always new business ideas from America in the GründerDaily
Across the pond, American business ideas can also motivate and inspire founders from Germany. Whether in the areas of food and drink, leisure, technology or online shops, new business ideas from America are always being developed and implemented. American business ideas can also be successful in Germany, for example by serving a new niche that is also gaining in importance for us.
In the following, we present American business ideas that were developed and implemented in America. You will also find a detailed description of these American business ideas in our GründerDaily. Let these good business ideas from America inspire you to set up your own business.
Many other selected business ideas from America
|Nanite||new York||"Thinking" baby monitor for monitoring sleep habits|
|Smart Vision Labs||new York||American business idea in which the eyesight can be determined in 5 minutes with a smartphone solution|
|KISI||new York||Smartphone-based access and control systems for corporate, commercial and residential properties|
|KidPass||new York||Business idea from the USA that offers families a monthly cancelable flat rate for leisure activities|
|Juicero||San Francisco||An idea from America that transforms fruit and vegetables from bags into delicious and fresh juices.|
|Recharge||San Francisco||Business idea from the USA in which rooms in luxury hotels can only be booked for short periods of time using an app|
|Sols Systems||new York||App that can be used to create orthopedic insoles using 3D printing|
|ROAM fitness||Washington||Business idea from America aimed at frequent travelers and opening gyms at airports|
|Peloton||new York||Fitness bikes with an integrated tablet for transferring spinning units to the living room|
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- How did coins get their names?
- Can happiness exist without sadness
- People eat rabbits
- Is Mathematica faster than FORTRAN
- Will the JFK conspiracy ever be resolved?
- How can I register with the Illuminati online
- Is it healthy to live Pass 100?
- Are potatoes okay for high cholesterol
- What websites do Malaysians like to visit
- Salazar Slytherin had some good points
- What do psychologists think of personality tests
- What are angles
- Everyone has sex at a university
- Which chatbot do you recommend for WordPress
- Would you rather be smart or intelligent
- What is dark matter 8
- All government employees will be transferred
- Why do some autistic people hate each other
- Under what conditions does aluminum corrode
- How smart are students from Singapore
- How many Nigerians live in the UK
- I don't know what my life is about
- What is a banana called in Malaysia
- What is portfolio investment or portfolio diversification
- How can we temporarily change our fingerprints?
- Is crypto trading profitable
- Why can you never seem to be happy?
- Can a US Army soldier be suspended?
- Which crypto currency do you support and why
- What's the craziest thing you've ever believed in
- What are the best sports nutrition supplements
- What's the best rude limerick
- How many pennies are in a dollar
- What are the limits of quantum entanglement