What is the best school in london
Ranking and overview of the 30 best private schools!
Regardless of whether you want a private school or an independent school institute for your child, or whether you cannot choose between urban, suburban or rural schools - our exclusive ranking will help you!
The ranking of our team of experts will give parents as well as children an overview so that they can decide which of the top 30 boarding schools is the right choice and which one can best achieve their future goals in life.
The second area that parents tend to worry about is A-Levels. This is also the area in which the schools excel with their excellent academic programs. Some of these programs focus on the unique skills and talents of each student, promoting them to reach their highest potential.
The average value achieved by these 30 schools is 72 - although most of them exceed this value and are in the 90 to 99 point range. This means that the students are very good at the A-Levels and therefore have greater chances of being able to attend the university of their choice.
The top 3 schools in 2013 were: Wycombe Abbey School with 99 points and Westminster and St. Paul’s School in London, both with 98 points. In fourth place was Downe House School with 95 points.
The third area that parents tend to think about is class size. On average, the classes in these top 30 schools are smaller than 12 students per class. At this point, however, we would like to emphasize that small classes are no guarantee of better qualifications. For example, St. Paul’s School achieved the second-highest result in 2013 with a class size of 18 students per class in the A-Levels, while Christ’s Hospital could not keep up with a class size of less than 11 students.
Much more important than the class size is the matriculation of each school and at the same time the biggest difference to the public schools can be found here. The average number of students per school is less than 1,000, which means that teachers get to know their students on a more personal level and therefore also know where the strengths and weaknesses of each student lie. These aspects are especially important as they can help students improve and reach their full potential.
Our education expert will be happy to provide you with the complete ranking report upon request - alternatively, you can email us by clicking the following link: UK Boarding Schools Query
Our team will be happy to advise you personally - just contact us!
- YouTube becomes a monopoly
- How is Mark Zuckerberg personally
- Which grammar is more difficult French or German
- Should the schools bring beating back
- What are the characteristics of inbound marketing
- Are there alternatives to target stores
- Is the Roman Catholic Church in trouble
- Why is Instagram bad for advertising
- What is soft iron
- Why do we remember childhood memories
- Why do we celebrate 21st birthdays
- Cameras can catch shoplifters
- How do you keep yourself physically fit
- Killing office creativity
- What is your experience with running barefoot
- What is the goal of life
- How much does a fire engine cost
- Work commands in the rescue of maggots
- Hong Kong has freedom of the press
- Who was Isaac Newton inspired by?
- Hispanic men meet black women
- Is the soul divine
- Are all passports a standard size?
- Does sex need physical strength or endurance