Do you want to be happy?
Do you wanna be happy
What is luck? What does it mean to you to be happy?
Everyone defines happiness differently. I associate happiness with the feeling “I am satisfied”.
You have certainly had the feeling that every other person is happier than you. Often we focus on what is currently not so pleasant in our life. Our thoughts only revolve around it. And the downward spiral pulls us down mercilessly into the deep valley of unhappiness, dissatisfaction.
Dissatisfaction as a goal in life
Again and again I meet people who persist in a state of dissatisfaction. They whine and feel like there is nothing they can do about it. I cannot imagine that these people will be content with unhappiness in the long run. Remember that dissatisfaction also affects your body: your immune system becomes unstable, your digestive tract can go on strike, your blood pressure can change, your skin can become unclean and your breathing can become superficial. Your psyche can also change: aggressive reactions or passivity are just one form of change.
Change of perspective
How do you get satisfaction or the feeling of happiness? Change your perspective, realign your thoughts. You are probably thinking: Simply put, when you are at the bottom and only see the negative. How does that work? Everything starts with small steps - step by step, as the Americans say. A first step that has helped me a lot is keeping a gratitude diary.
Gratitude brings abundance to your life
Buy a nice notebook or pocket calendar with space to write on. Every evening before you go to bed, you take time to look back at the day that has passed. Think about what has happened and be aware of how much good there is. Now choose five things, people or events for which you are particularly grateful and write them down. There is no right or wrong. Just write down what you are especially grateful for that day, whether it is a person, cause, or event. It doesn't always have to be big. Small things like your working car, a beautiful flower that you saw, a nice smile that made your day sweeter, the warming sun or just a good feeling because of what you did that day are also allowed. Perhaps you have mastered a certain situation skillfully that would have thrown you completely off track in the past. Feel the gratitude as you write these things down. If you do this regularly every night, you will notice a change in the way you perceive your everyday life. Day by day you will perceive more of the positive that is around you.
Breathe yourself happily
Conscious breathing has a great influence. Your brain needs 80% of the oxygen you breathe in to function optimally, and 70% of your body's waste materials are exhaled. With your breathing you can also direct your thoughts and feelings.
The following short Breath of happiness perform daily:
- Take an upright position. Whether you are standing or sitting, your spine is straight and your neck in line with the spine.
- Now close both eyes
- Feel into yourself and observe: What am I thinking right now? What am I feeling in this moment?
- Now breathe deeply in and out again
- Move your eyes left and right once, then stay in the center
- Concentrate on your breath and consciously exhale all hectic rush and all stress through your mouth; you are welcome to make a noise
- With the next inhalation you imagine that a bright golden light penetrates through your crown and fills your entire body.
- Now exhale any form of fear through your mouth (preferably with a sound).
- Breathe Trust and love through your nose.
- Exhale your envy and hatred out loud.
- Breathe rest and peace a.
- Exhale any tension.
- And now only luck and happiness to breathe.
- Feel how the bright golden light in your body fills with happiness and contentment and let it penetrate into every cell.
- Continue to breathe this way for 2 minutes.
A gratitude diary and breathing in happiness over a longer period of time (at least 21 days) can bring about a change in your life.
- What makes a bad player?
- Should a cancer patient drink tea
- Are Chinese people racist against blacks?
- Why has alternative medicine become more popular
- What is your favorite picture and why
- How can I sell huge products
- Why is the universe expanding
- What percentage of Americans are current Marines?
- Is Clemson a SEC
- How is Google AMP
- Which is better ClickFunnels or Builderall
- Are New Yorkers really cold and mean
- Bsc H vs Bsc Physics
- How is Google AMP
- How is dysgraphia different from dyspraxia
- A university degree is useless these days
- How does a snail make its shells
- Which is India's deadliest animal
- What is meant by IVF treatment
- Why did Canada burn the White House
- Advertising via TV commercials no longer works
- Is Quora a useful app
- What is the dimension less physical quantity
- How safe are water treatment methods