How many people have died from skydiving
What is the death rate from skydiving?
there are some statistics on this. In 2010 there were 5 deaths in 311,000 jumps in Germany and more than 70 serious and minor injuries.
Allegedly, participating in road traffic is 2.5 times more dangerous and only if you do 1 jump a day for 100 years, there should be a 50% death rate:
Here is a comparison to road users: Now I know what a milkmaid bill is. I'll do the following comparison calculation, taking into account the factors of time and distance:
If I take part in traffic for 1 hour (3,600 seconds) per day (pedestrians, cyclists, motorists), this corresponds to 60 parachute jumps (average 60 seconds) per day. This would mean the 50% probability of dying during a parachute jump do not occur after 100 years, but after 20 months.
The average distance traveled by road users is also somewhat different: of the 4,000 road deaths per year, not even 2,000 are drivers. Every driver puts an average mileage of 14,300 km on the road. With 1 parachute jump of 4,000 m a day, the result is only a distance of 1,460 KM - this is about 1/10 of the driving distance of a car driver. This means that the probability of a fatal accident (on the distance covered) is not 2.5 times higher for drivers, but 4 times higher when skydiving.
I don't want to dramatize anything, but I am against glossing over.
- 142 is a high IQ
- Genetic weapons are possible
- How do I write a questionnaire
- Is the Chinese civilization Egyptian?
- Why do firefighters make so much money
- Will decals damage the wall
- Is margin trading profitable
- How do I upload a long question
- How can I buy bitcoins from Skrill
- Which statistics cannot be manipulated
- What does CPL Affiliate Marketing mean
- What is the lead generation tool
- Which is the best country for indians
- How do we get good grades
- Which two widths are actually points
- Is America a country or a continent
- Who can do ACCA
- What do people think of undeveloped countries
- Can you think of yourself to death
- Is it hard to understand
- What Are The Weirdest Fitness Techniques
- Can a bear survive a shot?
- What is Estonia famous for?
- How would robots change our lives