Which RNA base bonds exist with guanine
The principle of base pairing
The four building blocks of DNA, the bases adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine, are linked in a precisely defined order to form a long chain - this is the key to the protein's amino acid sequence. In addition to the firm bonds with its two neighbors, each base can also form a loose bond with another base via so-called hydrogen bonds - adenine, however, only with thymine and cytosine only with guanine, these bases are complementary. The DNA is therefore usually in the form of a double strand.
The scientists use this complementary base pairing to fish specific genetic material out of a processed tissue sample: If a DNA probe with a specific base sequence is attached to the chip, only one molecule with a complementary sequence can bind to it. Thus, only a piece of DNA from the sample with the sequence TCCGACAA binds to the AGGCTGTT probe. The scientists also refer to this process as “hybridization”.
Even the slightest deviations, such as the replacement of a single component, can be detected in this way, provided the corresponding probes are on the chip. For example, if the crucial sequence segment comprises eight nucleotides, there are 48, so 65,536 variants - a number that can still be easily accommodated on a chip. The idea of using this property of DNA for aggregation is not new - what is new about the DNA chip is that an enormous number of DNA strands can be arranged extremely densely on a single carrier.
- Zwift has a climbing training plan
- Handa Ka Funda is helpful
- Why are salaries in Canada so low?
- What's your favorite beef dish
- What is a garbage truck duty
- Is Toyota better than Honda
- What is the best gingerbread recipe
- Do sharks ever bite submarines
- What is the key to spiritual enlightenment
- What is right about our society today
- Are Navy Seals Marines
- How many Julius Caesars were there
- Drinking warm water will reduce fat
- How do Chinese choose names for children
- Can a paradox be broken
- Is high school something like real life?
- WordPress hosting is free
- What is referential conformity
- How does the army pay its soldiers
- How can I register with the Illuminati online
- When did the laws allow more immigrants?
- Is socialism a precursor to communism
- Does the sale on Amazon work?
- Why I'm happy to give up
- How do authors promote their novels
- What is CRM used for?
- What evidence is there that prayer works?
- Why is Dubai more famous than the UAE
- Trump has just been charged
- What was your best experience in Japan
- What are some interesting and inexplicable diseases
- Which topics does Quora
- How do I develop an eLearning platform
- What is the best store-bought biscuit