Fly safely to Frankfurt
The new coronavirus entry regulation aims to minimize the entry of infections with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 from areas with an increased or particularly high risk of infection with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
The risk areas are divided into the following levels:
- Step 1: risk areas
- Level 2: High risk areas with incidence> 200
- Level 3: Risk areas with certain virus mutations
Risk area level 1: After staying in a risk area, before entering the country, travelers must, as before, fill out a digital entry form. Basically, all guests need for their flight to Germany a negative corona test result (antigen or PCR test), that at the Entry into Germany not older than 48 hours and submit it to the competent authority upon request. A medical certificate or a test result with regard to the absence of an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is considered proof.
Risk area levels 2 and 3: For travelers from certain high-risk areas with a particularly high risk, higher requirements are set in relation to the qualified hazardous situation: This applies to people who have stayed in a high-risk area for which a particularly high risk of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has been determined because in this risk area there is either a particularly high incidence of the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (High incidence area = level 2) or certain variants of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus have spread there (Virus variant area = level 3). Basically, all guests need for their flight to Germany a negative corona test result (antigen or PCR test), that at the Entry into Germany not older than 48 hours and submit it to the competent authority upon request.
Areas of particularly high risk are areas in which there is a particular risk of entry due to the spread of mutations of the virus or particularly high incidences. These are published on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.
Status: January 13, 2021, 6:15 p.m.
Update: April 1st, 2021, 10:30 a.m.
- Can science explain the secrets of life?
- Are pumpkin seeds good for the kidneys
- What are the examples of strong people
- What are your "donts" in life
- Is there an order of precedence for R packets
- What are moments in probability theory
- Is Bertrand Russell overrated
- Have more evolutionary fossils ever been found
- How much mustard is too much mustard
- How powerful is the Pakistani Air Force
- How does breakfast affect our mood?
- What if the federal minimum wage falls?
- What is adult education theory
- What breeds of dogs could thrive without humans
- Why am I cold after peeing?
- How does Lazada make money
- Why isn't Macau as chaotic as Hong Kong?
- What exactly does a scientific law describe?
- What can the USA learn from Malaysia
- What can I bookmark on Quora
- Which chia seed is best
- Are you really the CEO of Quora
- When does the lobster season in Texas end?
- Can contractors be fired