What are the nine symptoms of ADHD
Symptoms of ADHD
In everyday life, these symptoms appear regularly in different areas of life (in the family, in kindergarten or school and in contact with people of the same age). There are numerous triggers and situations in which problems can arise; A recurring pattern can often be seen in the individual patient.
Attention Disorder: Easily distractible
Due to a high degree of distraction, even by small things, affected children find it difficult to concentrate. Schoolchildren have great problems following the lessons or doing their homework as a result. Tasks or games that have been started are often not completed. Work that has been started is terminated after a short time and new activities are started instead.
Hyperactivity: Strong urge to move
A considerable external unrest is noticeable; Sitting still, even for a short time, is extremely difficult or not possible. This can manifest itself in children of primary school age in such a way that they climb over desks and benches in the classroom.
Impulsiveness: acting out of control
A characteristic feature is an often lack of control over action planning. Affected children act impulsively, not with foresight. They burst out with answers before questions have been completed and, for example, start implementing instructions or tasks without fully understanding them.
Inattention, hyperactivity and impulsiveness are quite general (unspecific) disease characteristics that can occur not only in ADHD, but also in a number of other diseases. Even healthy children are occasionally inattentive, hyperactive or impulsive, but in comparison less often and in a significantly weaker form. It is important to know that the transition from healthy to sick is fluid, i.e. H. that, in addition to clearly definable courses, there are also borderline cases that are more difficult to assess.
You might also be interested in:
In my child, only one of the symptoms is particularly pronounced. Could it still be ADHD?
- What do Canadians hate most about America?
- Who is more of a conservative libertarian or republican
- Smart people are more afraid
- Most black men meet black women
- How does lamb taste
- Which force is responsible for the heavenly movement?
- What is OSS BSS
- A GOOD OFFLINE GAME ON PC
- How will Quora recognize top writers
- Can a cockroach die in a storm
- Why aren't old people fat?
- Why is my Facebook Messenger temporarily unavailable
- Dear foreigners Singapore
- How does the exit intention actually work?
- How much does the rent cost in the US
- How do 1 cent stocks work
- What are the benefits of K 12
- Is it possible to reuse carbon filters
- What foods can control psoriasis on the scalp?
- Are souls scientifically possible
- Have you cured cancer naturally?
- Will Trump cancel H1B visas
- What are pennies worth in 1973
- What is a simple example of a sales letter
- Time is faster than light
- Can milk really relieve constipation
- What is Ecommerce Email Marketing
- What is the importance of e-commerce
- Sales funnels are easy to manufacture
- Are British racist towards Asians
- Wordpress is hard to learn
- Why did David almost leave Fred Quora
- What is trustshipping versus dropshipping
- What do you think of Yemeni refugees