Why do people write with strange spelling
Middle High German seltsæne, Old High German seltsāni, too rare and an old adjective with the meaning “visible, to see” (to see), so actually = not to be seen often, in New High German based on formations
Forms of increase
Strong diffraction (without article)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||items||–||–||–||–|
Weak diffraction (with article)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||items||the||the||the||the|
Mixed diffraction (with a, no, Possessive pronouns, etc.)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||Article word||no||none||none||no|
Did you know?info
- This word is part of the vocabulary of the Goethe Certificate B1.
- Phonetic spelling
- 🔉 [ˈzɛltzaːm]
- How do I increase my VRAM
- Why do people watch child pornography
- Which university is better Oxford or Cambridge
- Pennies are really useless
- What are paradigms? What are some examples
- What is the meaning of Planck's constant?
- Why don't people like the theater?
- What is obesity and its causes
- What are examples of gambling
- How are the relations between Singapore and Malaysia
- Is ACCA rated
- Is Aneng AN113D reliable
- What is B2B B2C
- What are the adventure destinations in India
- Donald Trump is good at business
- Is it everyone who or everyone that
- Do the Chinese think they have freedom
- Can the US President carry a gun?
- Do the Asians think that the Europeans look the same
- What is a deed of incorporation
- What was the Roman Republic
- What does ladybug eat
- What is the answer to a2 b2
- What is Jordan Peterson so afraid of?