Can we eat papaya after unprotected sex?
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Buske-Kirschbaum A et al., "Preliminary Evidence for Herpes labialis Recurrence following Experimentally Induced Disgust" Psychother Psychosom 2001; 70: 8691 (First indications for Herpes labialis recurrence after the experimentally induced disgust)
- Al-Waili NS "Topical honey application vs. acyclovir for the treatment of recurrent herpes simplex lesions" Med Sci Monit. 2004; 10 (8): MT94-98 (current application honey vs aciclovir for the treatment of recurrent herpes simplex lesions)
- Nolkemper S et al., "Mechanism of herpes simplex virus type 2 suppression by propolis extracts." Phytomedicins. 2010 Feb; 17 (2): 132-8 (Mechanism of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Suppression by Propolis Extracts.)
- Schnitzler P et al., "Antiviral Activity and Mode of Action of Propolis Extracts and Selected Compounds." Phytother Res. 2010 Jan; 24 Suppl 1: S20-8. (Antiviral activity and mode of action of propolis extracts and selected compounds.)
- Vynograd N et al., "A comparative multi-center study of the efficacy of propolis, acyclovir and placebo in the treatment of genital herpes (HSV)." Phytomedicins. 7 (1): 1-6. (A comparative, multicenter study of the effectiveness of propolis, acyclovir, and placebo in the treatment of genital herpes (HSV).)
- Dimitrova Z et al., "Antiherpes effect of Melissa officinalis L. extracts." Acta Microbiol Bulg. 1993; 29: 65-72. (Anti-herpes effects of Melissa officinalis L. extracts.)
- University of Maryland Medical Center "Lemon balm"
- Syed TA et al., "Aloe vera extract 0.5% in ahydrophilic cream versus Aloe vera gel for the management of genital herpes in males. A placebo-controlled, double-blind, comparative study." J Eur Acad Dermacol Venereol. 1996; 7: 294-295. (0.5% aloe vera extract in an hydrophilic cream compared to aloe vera gel for the treatment of genital herpes in men. A placebo-controlled double-blind study.)
- Kurokawa M et al., "Purification and characterization of eugeniin as an anti-herpesvirus compound from Geum japonicum and Syzygium aromaticum. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1998 Feb; 284 (2): 728-35. (Purification and characterization of Eugeni in als Anti-herpesvirus substance from Geum japonicum and Syzygium aromaticum)
- Kutluay SB et al., "Curcumin inhibits herpes simplex virus immediate-early gene expression by a mechanism independent of p300 / CBP histone acetyltransferase activity." Virology. 2008 Apr 10; 373 (2): 239-47. (Curcumin inhibits the early gene expression of the herpes simplex virus by a mechanism independent of the p300 / CBPHistone acetyltransferase activity.)
- Vick FR et al., "Local application of glycyrrhizin acid in genital herpes." Rev Hosp M Gea Glz 2000 (The local application of glycyrrhizinic acid for genital herpes.)
- University of Maryland Medical Center "Lysine"
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Taiwanese food How is smelly tofu made
- Do you like china
- What are some good raw vegetable recipes
- Software developers need to master mathematics
- Muscle mass is better the bulky muscle
- Is love conditional or unconditional
- Who can conclude a valid contract
- What are some examples of light waves
- What color is a purple
- What inspires you about the business
- What is the best exercise for general fitness
- How do you start writing a book
- What is the story behind Gummibaerchen
- What is a neutral English accent
- What is digital marketing 32
- What's great about being a welder?
- Can a farmer control a king?
- How to add images in WordPress
- Which countries prohibit the King James Bible
- What are data types in c
- Who can conclude a valid contract
- Why don't so many people like me
- What is a great underrated dish
- Has Tesla thought about building a lawn mower