Why do Chinese Indonesians hate Malaysian Malaysians
Malaysia, located in the heart of the ASEAN countries, is the ideal starting point for one of the largest, most populous and fastest growing regions with astonishing potential. The constitutional electoral monarchy with 33 million inhabitants and a GDP of around 370 billion US dollars (2019e) has been classified by the World Bank as the sixth-friendliest country in the world in which to do business (ahead of Great Britain, Australia and South Korea) and is in first place 15 (out of 190) in the Ease-of-doing-Business Index. Malaysia is also classified in the second lowest Hermes risk category. In addition to Malay, the official and business language is English.
The infrastructure in Malaysia is one of the best in Asia. The increasingly digital telecommunications network, five international airports (all with air cargo facilities), well-maintained highways and seven international seaports make Malaysia an ideal stepping stone into the Asia-Pacific market.
Industry in Malaysia is predominantly located in the over 500 industrial areas and free zones. There are also specialized parks that meet the needs of specific industries, e.g. high-tech or ecommerce parks. Export branch No. 1 is electronics / electrical engineering (approx. 36% of all exports), chemical products, petrochemicals, oils, fats, waxes and gases (approx. 25%) and machines (5%). The average wage for a worker is $ 900-1000 per month.
MALAYSIA AS ACCESS TO A 640 MILLION INHABITANTS MARKET
The countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have a population of over 640 million and generate around 3 trillion US dollars (2018) annually. The area is forecast to grow by over 5% annually through 2022, which will result in ASEAN becoming the fifth largest economy in the world. Future industries such as robotics, AI, renewable energies, medical technology and semiconductor production are the fastest growing industries in ASEAN countries. The trade war between the US and China is accelerating the trend of relocation of companies from China to Southeast Asia, which has persisted for years. With exports estimated at over US $ 309 billion (US $) in 2017, the ASEAN countries combined were the world's second largest electronics exporter after China. Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia in particular have brought important processes into the country. As a result, Malaysia is actually the largest exporter in Southeast Asia with a little less than US $ 66 billion, and with Singapore dominates the semiconductor supply chains in the region.
- Area: 330,290 sq km
- Population: (2018) 32.3 million
- Political system: federal, parliamentary electoral monarchy
- Territorial structure: 13 states
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur
- Official language: Malay, second language English
- Currency: Ringgit (MYR)
- Annual average exchange rate (2018): 1 euro = 4.82 MYR
Expandeers is a multilingual global professional network of high-level business development experts providing reliable expansion support to SMBs around the world. Originally founded in the 1990s as GlobalSalesHelp.com, Expandeers SMBs now offer comprehensive expansion management and expansion services in a variety of ways: from strategy to setup, sales, market entry, marketing, digital business, business development and staffing. Expandeers covers all segments.
BVMW office in Malaysia
Expandeers Global Network GmbH
Phone: +49 40 8060 3670
Email: malaysia (at) bvmw.de
Country report Malaysia
- Is a good Chinese girl name
- What are democratic Asian countries
- What role does production technology play
- Regret being vegetarian vegan
- Why don't people like Steemit
- How is a preventable addictive personality disorder diagnosed
- What does it mean to discover life on Mars
- How did dark matter come about?
- Attract different quarks
- How much VRAM does Vega 11
- Do I need an email newsletter
- Why do I feel worthless
- What do you like about sports?
- What does the Koran say about marriage
- How do you keep grapes fresh longer?
- How often do people change their job
- Helps pumpkin seeds with hair growth
- Does gravity work in space or not
- Are potatoes okay for high cholesterol
- How do I get some money
- How can diamonds get scratched
- What is WhatsApp Plus
- Can become a homeopathic surgeon
- Who are the best living copywriters