Are other people's intuition better
intuitionManagers with gut instinct make better decisions
Aarum Andersen, who conducted studies at the Swedish University of Växjö in the 1990s, asked himself the question: Are intuitive managers more effective? To find the answer, he used the typology of the Swiss psychiatrist and founder of analytical psychology, Carl Gustav Jung. This divided people when making decisions according to the following characteristics and preferences:
Perception and sensation
People who perceive very precisely and rely on their sensations. First of all, they take things for granted and deal primarily with the present. They pay attention to details and take them into account in their decisions.
Intuition and experience
Intuitive people pay less attention to details. They look at what possibilities or alternatives there are and what effects these can lead to in the future. Then they decide on their gut instinct and on the basis of their experiences.
This type of person works rationally and step by step. He hides emotions in his decisions.
Those who pay special attention to their feelings are also interested in other people and what they feel and want before making a decision. These are based on what these people themselves like and what they think of others.
“Perception and sensation” can be understood as the opposition of “intuition and experience”. It can be used to describe how people use their senses, how they process impressions and what perspective they take and what is important to them. Accordingly, “thinking” and “feeling” are two opposing poles. They mark how a person makes decisions.
- Will my girlfriend get obese
- Why time has the fourth dimension
- How do I get followers on Quora
- Is home cleaning service covered by Medicare?
- How smart are you, prove it
- What is an Amazon niche
- What was in Agent Orange
- Where can you get emo prom dresses
- A direct link to Bing ads is allowed
- What is the worst crime ever committed
- Nothing is anything
- Which European country offers citizenship through investment?
- Should give Quora points for answering questions
- How innovative is Instagram
- How many wives did Chandragupta Maurya have
- How do I lose my fat 1
- What useful software do translation companies use
- How to order free food
- Can I promote Clickbank products with PPV?
- What was it like to be a school bully
- How smart are students from Singapore
- Can influencer marketing harm your SEO 1
- How does Lazada make money
- Is psychology a pseudoscience