Can we drink soda every day
The slowing down of renal insufficiency by the sodium bicarbonate is also due to the influence on the immune system (M1 decrease, M2 become the predominant macrophages).
* A soda manual for many uses of soda in everyday life can be found here under this link.
Possible areas of application for baking soda: autoimmune diseases
If you gave the soda water to healthy students, you could see the same effect. The distribution of the macrophages kept changing so that the anti-inflammatory ones suddenly multiplied and predominated.
There was also a change in other immune cells, e.g. B. in the regulatory T cells, which also multiplied under the influence of sodium bicarbonate. The regulatory T cells suppress autoimmune processes. So they keep the immune system from attacking the body's own tissue, which could otherwise lead to autoimmune diseases. This effect could be observed in the human test persons for at least four hours after drinking the soda water.
So baking soda basically does not fight anything and does not add anything, but only provides the body with an anti-inflammatory impulse, which in turn helps to regulate and harmonize the immune system. The body is moving away from the harmful inflammatory state, so that baking soda could possibly be a really safe (in the sense of low side effects) way to treat inflammatory diseases, says Dr. O'Connor.
The dosage of baking soda for anti-inflammatory purposes
If you want to use baking soda therapeutically, you generally drink a glass of water (at least 120 ml) with about ½ teaspoon of baking soda powder three times a day - preferably outside of meals if you are not suffering from severe heartburn. Because a neutralization of the stomach acid should be avoided before and during meals, as the stomach acid, among other things. is responsible for proper digestion.
The baking soda is therefore taken one hour before or two hours after a meal, e.g. B. one hour before breakfast, one hour before lunch and two hours after a light and early dinner.
Further uses of baking soda - whether in the household or in the medicine cabinet - can be found here: Home remedies baking soda. In addition, baking soda is a good home remedy for blackheads and an important ingredient in alkaline baths.
* Helpful books on many other uses of baking soda include the following two:
Holistic health with sodium bicarbonate: a natural substance as a remedy by Dr. Natalie Lauer
Soda in the household of Kathrin Schaffreither
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Sarah C. Ray, Paul M. OConnor, Oral NaHCO3 Activates a Splenic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway: Evidence That Cholinergic Signals Are Transmitted via Mesothelial Cells. The Journal of Immunology, 2018
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University, Drinking baking soda could be an inexpensive, safe way to combat autoimmune disease: A daily dose of baking soda may help reduce the destructive inflammation of autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, scientists say, ScienceDaily, April 25 2018
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Are the British patriotic
- Is the Bible holy or holy
- What is the difference between Arminianism and Lutheranism
- What is full funnel marketing
- What is the profitable YouTube niche
- Why was Burma renamed Myanmar
- Can a mechanical engineer work at NASA?
- How can we explain free market capitalism?
- Which country has the healthiest cuisine
- Shopify apps are free
- What should a teacher be proud of?
- Why do pregnant women like to complain?
- Are Trump's tariffs legal under the WTO?
- Hanging upside down can help acid reflux
- Why is gravity stronger in lunar craters?
- Who set the boundaries of the US electoral college
- How do I study my target audience
- How many companies earn over 5 million
- What causes traffic jams
- How successful are dowry marriages
- Should I take the English AS level
- What is the best dinner in australia
- What are the most frequently asked Java questions
- What causes traffic jams