How do you say institution in German
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- In | sti | tu | ti | on, Plural: In | sti | tu | ti | o | nen
- IPA: [ɪnstituˈʦi̯oːn]
- 1) generally:Institution, organization, organizational element, authority, institution
- 2) transferred, metaphorical, blurred:
- 2a) Law, rule, norm, custom, custom, cultural appearance
- 2b) General overarching important human, social activities, preferences
- 2c) persons, organizations and similar who are known and extremely respected in a certain context
- 3) Sociology: a social reality that is documented with rights of action, obligations to act or normative validity, through which groups and communities act or act in a binding (valid) manner internally and externally
- Borrowed in the 16th century from the Latin institutio "establishment"
- 1) “This also changed the numerous new ones Institutions nothing that had been set up in the capital and elsewhere to organize the distribution of food. "
- 1) “Whether the Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation, the Stasi records authority or the Bach Archive in Leipzig - the budget of the Minister of State for Culture becomes well-known institutions, but also smaller and less well-known ones Institutions funded or permanently financed. "
- The Birthler authority is an important one for parts of society in Germany Institution.
- 2a) For some road users, the road traffic regulations are less institution rather than a gray area.
- 2a + 2b) The Institutions des Gaius are to be understood as both a set of rules of Roman law and a report on its work in jurisprudence.
- 2b) Football is becoming more and more popular these days Institution.
- 2c) In Great Britain the Queen is still one Institution.
- 3) Regular, planned weekly cohabitation is one thing for some people Institution.
- Nominative: singular institution; Plural Institutions
- Genitive: singular institution; Plural Institutions
- Dative: singular institution; Plural Institutions
- Accusative: singular institution; Plural Institutions
- Greek (new): 1) θεσμός (thesmós) (male), ίδρυμα (ídryma) (neuter)
- Romanian: 1) instituție (Female)
- Swedish: institution
- Spanish: institución (Female)
Similar words (German):Institute, institutional, intention, intuition
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Again the Neue Wall is around one institution poorer.“
Mopo, March 12, 2019
„The social institution urgently needs a new refrigerated vehicle.“
Kölnische Rundschau, November 27, 2018
„The Tyrolean Hans Haid was one institution and an original. He fought tourism.“
DiePresse.com, February 6, 2019
„The General Secretary of the Congolese Bishops' Conference said his institution have the results - unlike the election management.“
euronews, January 03, 2019
„The Brasspur wind ensemble is one institution in Augsburg concert life - also because the musicians are not afraid of being close to the audience.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, January 14, 2019
„The Smithsonian institution puts millions of images of its exhibits in the public domain.“
heise online, February 26, 2020
„For the institution should there be a subsidy. The city will participate in five other companies.“
kurier.at, August 8, 2020
„Why publisher Thomas Ganske Jakits as institution designated.“
kress.de, December 03, 2019
„Helmut Feitzlmayr follows one institution as crop production director.“
nachricht.at, August 01, 2020
„The company is one institution in the city. The company has existed on President Street for exactly 120 years.“
Moz.de, April 05, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Institution: a publicly owned facility to accommodate a specific group of people; Home; a publicly owned institution for certain services to outsiders; Colloquial, out of date also derogatory: for psychiatric clinic
- Facility: the act of founding or creating something; (Apartment) furniture and decoration; Place / organization established or built for a specific purpose; Electronics an electronic or technical device; Computer Preparing a computer to work with
- Institute: Institution with its own constitution (constitution), mostly an institution that serves scientific work, research, education or the like; colloquial: building in which is located; Law Legal structure created by legal provisions
- Laden (coll., Casually): Commerce Business, i.e. a space in which goods or services are offered for sale; Architecture window lock; colloquial, translated: for cause, matter
- organization: Physics the orderly, structured interplay of elements and factors as a contrast to indefinite chaos; Politics, economy: (non-profit) organization; a coordinated association of people and resources that serves the purpose of improving the common good in the work area of the organization; Planning and implementation of a project
- permanent establishment
Another word (synonym) for institution - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "institution":
Makes: ... 1) Ability to influence others, even against their will 2) Institution, organization or person who has the ability to influence others - even against their will - ...
mole: ... mammal that burrows through the earth 2) transmitted: a spy who sneaks into a company or institution and only becomes active after some time for the purpose of camouflage and ...
Surname: ... special names for cosmic objects, places, bodies of water, mountains, landscapes) an event, an institution, a mental state of affairs (there are special names for ...
center: central establishment of an institution or organization 3) political party with a Catholic focus, German Center Party 4) designation for political forces who defend a middle line 5) game of chess: the fields d4, d5, e4, e5 on a chessboard (see 1)) Abbreviation: 1) centr
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Institution" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Institution/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "institution" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Institutions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | sti | tu | ti | o | nen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Institute (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Institutes Hyphenation: In | s | ti | tuts Pronunciation / Stress:…
Institute director (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular institute director; Majority Head of Institute Genitive: ...
Head of the institute (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular institute director; Majority of institute directors ...
Institute directors (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | s | ti | tuts | lei | te | rin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Institute directors (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | s | ti | tuts | lei | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Head of the institute (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | s | ti | tuts | lei | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Inst people (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Inst | leu | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɪnstˌlɔɪ̯tə]…
Instleuten (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Inst | leu | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Instmann (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular instmann; Plural insteople genitive: singular ...
Instmanne (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Instmann Hyphenation: Inst | man | ne Pronunciation / stress:…
Instmannes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Instmanns Hyphenation: Inst | man | nes Pronunciation / stress:…
- Is intelligence a virtue
- What is email 7
- The Vietnamese eat ph for breakfast
- How reformist is Najib Razak
- Is IBM a good investment
- Why is American Chinese food so great
- What's your favorite store on Shopify
- Where can I buy cheap theater tickets
- What is an L 2 space
- What is the equivalent of 200 grams
- Affiliate Marketing is going to die
- Which is called earth second moon
- What is the origin of light
- How can you copyright your WordPress blog?
- Who is the best american writer
- Can the middle class boycott rich people
- What is the nature of spacetime
- Which countries have the best street food
- What makes the Vietnamese language unique
- Why are students under pressure?
- Are there really zombies in the world?
- Mammography causes cancer
- Blog something good
- What was the Roman Republic