What is 100 100 200 200
- Brandshofer Deich 68, Hamburg, 20539, Germany
- 144 EUR • Creative, modern cuisine
The MICHELIN Guide commentary
It takes just under ten seconds to take the elevator to the third floor of the inconspicuous factory building. Here it is called "Industrial Chic", in the middle of the loft-like room the open kitchen - you feel completely involved in the action. A creative surprise menu is created on the great Molteni stove at 100 or 200 degrees (hence the name). The topics: "The season" - vegetarian (July - Oct.), "Fire & Smoke" (Oct. - Dec.), "Water & Salt" (Feb. - April), "Fields & fields" (April - July ). The focus is on sustainability, and respect for food is very important here. With his own style, Thomas Imbusch gives the dishes honesty and naturalness - his love for cooking is very obvious! Note: Reservation via ticket system.
- m A MICHELIN star: a kitchen full of finesse - worth a stop!
- Green MICHELIN star: Gastronomy and sustainability
- O Good comfort. Our most beautiful addresses.
As a cook, entrepreneur, but also as a passionate person, I work with my team with all due respect for the climate, nature, the tides, the season and home. We want enjoyment for the guest and ourselves without regrets and the "nose to tail" action is more than a concept for us!
Extract from the menu
- Credit card / debit card accepted
- E. Non-smoking restaurant
- Can a convicted criminal start a business?
- How did you get enlightenment
- What is Dominos Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- How do I plan market research
- Why is Quora Content Review rephrasing questions
- Why does paranoia occur
- What is the purpose of property insurance
- What is Justin Trudeau's IQ
- Who are some fictional INFJ characters
- Difference between voltage regulation and voltage regulator
- Which tastes better? KFC or Pizza Hut
- What are the domain names
- What is obsessive love
- How big is 1 kg of feathers
- Gives HGH greatness
- Will aspirin get rid of pregnancy
- What are the applications of differential equations
- What should your teachers learn
- What is your impression of China
- What is the Aristotle philosophy of education
- What is an eggplant
- What is the unique product of Malaysia
- How is a Methodist worship service
- Have you ever ridden in a boat