Is Harvard still the best school
Harvard is also the best university in the world
The University Harvard (Greater Boston, USA) remains number one of the best universities in the world. Most of the top ten universities in the world are also partly in the United States of America and in Great Britain: Stanford (California, USA), WITH (Cambridge, USA), Berkeley (California, USA), Cambridge (Great Britain), Princeton (New Jersey, USA), Caltech (Pasadena, USA), Columbia (New York, USA), Chicago (USA) and Oxford (Great Britain).
These are the results of the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) published by ShanghaiRanking Consultancy. The latter is an independent organization for university research by its own account.
Zurich has the best university in continental Europe
In continental Europe it is ETH Zurich the best university in Switzerland (20th place worldwide). The university is in second place in this region Copenhagen in Denmark (35th worldwide). She has the university Pierre and Marie Curie (36th place worldwide) in Paris, France overtaken. The universities Tokyo (21) and Kyoto (26) in Japan are considered to be the best universities in Asia. The University Melbourne (44) in turn is at the top of universities in Oceania.
For the first time, the university also has it Warwick (92) Made it to the top 100 universities in Great Britain. In 2015, a total of eleven universities made their first appearance in the list of the best 500 universities worldwide. Among them are the Queensland University of Technology in Australia and the Sharif University of Technology in Iran.
Those interested can find the complete university ranking here.
Background: The international university ranking ARWU has existed since 2003. It lists the best places to study based on a number of objective factors and six indicators:
- Number of graduates who have one Nobel Prize have won
- Number of employees who have a Fields Medal have received,
- the most common quoted researchers,
- Number of published Articles in trade journals by Nature and Science,
- Number of indexed and published Articles in the Science Citation Index as well as in the Social Sciences Citation Index and
- the Per capita output a university
- How were you diagnosed with diabetes
- Why am I happy alone?
- Has anyone ever adopted a homeless person?
- Machine learning research has stagnated
- More money means more power
- How do I apply for an NRSC internship
- Essay on the importance of money
- What highly intelligent person screams
- How cute could an actress be
- Should I take multivitamin tablets regularly?
- What is the first rule of programming
- Malacca city is a capital of Malaysia
- How is work-life balance on Google
- Is Noah's ark a biblical fairy tale
- Why is Socrates the best philosopher
- How is AFROTC
- Are programmers in demand in 2019
- Have you ever been an exhibitionist
- What surprises you most about Trump's impeachment
- Yoga helps you lose weight
- How much is a quarter of 1982 worth
- How well do the Singaporeans speak Mandarin
- When does WordPress start paying for blogs?
- Why aren't old people fat?